LLC Limited Liability Corporations:
The document bears the following legend: “This is not a certified copy.”
and other ruses in the mortgage fraud industry…
Max Gardner’s Top Tips for Fake Mortgage Documents
Written by: Oliver Max Gardner III
1. The Mortgage or Deed of Trust is assigned from the Originator directly to the Trustee for the Securitized Trust.
2. The Mortgage or Deed of Trust is assigned months and sometimes years after the date of the origination of the underlying mortgage note.
3. The Mortgage or Deed of Trust is assigned from the initial aggregator directly to the Securitized Trust with no assignments to the Depositor or the Sponsor for the Trust.
4. The Mortgage or Deed of Trust is executed, dated or assigned in a manner inconsistent with the mandatory governing rules of Section 2.01 of the Pooling and Servicing Agreement.
5. The assignment of the Mortgage or Deed of Trust is executed by a legal entity that was no longer in existence on the date the document was executed.
View original post 1,456 more words