Michael Tellinger, South African researcher, author and songwriter, shares this information with the world.
Sunday, 12 May 2013
FACTS ABOUT THE GLOBAL BANKING MACHINE
2) They control the entire process of the creation, the printing, and supply of money around the world.
3) The three biggest names in this cartel are the Rothschilds; Rockefellers and Morgans, and they ultimately own or control all the banks in the world, together with a small number of other powerful banking families, like Carnegie, Harriman, Schiff, and Warburg.
4) Collectively they have become known as the “banksters” by those who became aware of their devious activity.
5) All the major central banks of the world, including the Reserve Bank of South Africa, just like the Federal Reserve Bank in the USA, are privately owned corporations with complete control of the financial markets.
6) These banking families and central banks are a law unto themselves and do not have to answer to anyone. For example, section 33 of the South African Reserve Bank Act allows them to keep their actions secret.
7) The global financial system created around the supply of money is so convoluted and complex that only a few people truly understand it. This is always used as an excuse to exclude the involvement of ordinary people.
8) The deeply complex legal system is used in the same way to manipulate and support this structure, denying the ordinary person access to lawful justice.
9) Lawful justice cannot exist under the situation where the country is a corporation; the president appoints the judges, therefore the judges work for the corporation and have to uphold the wellbeing of the corporation – not the people. And the courts are mere enforcers of the banking policy.
10) Banks officially do not work with money. They work with Bills of Exchange, Negotiable Instruments and Promissory Notes.
11) The word ‘money’ does not even have a definition in the Bank Act of South Africa, neither is the word ‘payment’ defined.
12) All the major money of the world is ‘FIAT’ money – this basically means that it has no intrinsic value AND it is not supported by any precious metals like gold or silver, as it was a long time ago. FIAT money is created by banks, out of thin air, when you take out a “loan.” There is actually no real loan – nothing physical is exchanged – this is the equivalent of counterfeiting. South Africa’s money supply has quadrupled in the past decade, and yet this increase supply has not seen a parallel increase in gold, silver or other real commodity reserves.
13) This means that the paper/plastic money we use is completely worthless. They are just fancy pieces of paper with some fancy logos printed on them with no value at all. The ‘value’ is derived purely from the masses of people who have confidence in their currency and keep using it as a method of exchange.
14) For example, very few people know that a payment / commission / legal bribe is paid to the South African government every time a worn note or coin is returned to the SA Reserve bank. This payment is called seigniorage and allows our government to profit from the exploitation of the people by the paper/plastic money controlled by the Reserve Bank, and ultimately the Bank For International Settlements from whom our Reserve Bank receives their orders.
15) Yet it is illegal to destroy these worthless pieces of paper, and people who introduce alternative pieces of paper, or copy these pieces of paper are jailed for infringement of its copyright.
16) The only reason our money has any value, is because we give it value – our perception of value is the only value it has. If the people lose faith in their money, the money will collapse, because nothing supports it. In fact the word ‘credit’ comes from the Latin credere which means “to believe.” Evidence of this is found almost every time a central bank governor opens their mouth. You will hear the word “confidence” uttered over and over and over again because the prime directive of a central bank governor is to maintain confidence in banking at all costs. Erosion in confidence leads to the collapse of the system. This is precisely why they placed Nelson Mandela’s face on the new South African notes – to instil and renew confidence in our money and abuse the man’s commitment to freedom.
17) Banks create money out of “THIN AIR” by simply creating debits and credit on the accounting computer system. This is called the Matching Principle and is governed by the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). A “loan” is not a loan in the ordinary sense of the word, it is an instruction that you, the customer signs, in the process creating a promissory note, which you “submit” to the bank authority, giving the bank permission to issue one of their promissory notes in return. Their promissory note (which comes in the form of a computer generated bank statement) is designed to look like a loan. So, their promise back to you (in exchange for your promise to them) is the loan you are receiving. So, in essence, you instructed the bank to make money out of thin air. Because you are none the wiser, you agree to the exploitative terms and conditions outlined in the agreement which, of course, the courts will enforce in their favour.
18) Banks do not have money of their own to lend you as most people believe. No money existed in the system before the so called “loan” was granted to you.
19) Banks create money on the signatures of their clients and the so-called contracts and loans they make the customer sign. These contracts are sold in a process called securitisation to third parties, who in turn sell it on the global stock markets. This is a highly secretive and well guarded technique in which they profiteer and create undue enrichment. Then they bundle such loans and sell them back to the people via pensions funds and insurance policies. Are you confused yet? You should be – many lawyers and most judges do not understand this and this is why we had to study this ourselves to be able to defend ourselves in the courts against those lawyers who defend the banksters and understand it well. The people have to know.
20) By selling your signature or ‘promissory note’ or mortgage bond contract, they lose all legal rights to any property that they financed. In legal terms this is called losing ‘locus standi’.
21) When the bank securitises a loan, they get paid the full capital amount of the loan, plus interest, up front. This means that your loan has actually been pre-settled by a third party who is insured in case you default, while you have no idea that this is going on behind the scenes.
22) The banks break contract law by claiming to lend what they do not possess – money. They only create money, in most cases cyber-money, after you signed all the documents and they sold your promissory note to the third party who then on-sells it, sometimes many times, to other parties by trading it on the global stock markets. This is why securitisation is a ponzi / pyramid scheme that everyone must become aware of. It is also known as “shadow banking” which is easy to research online.
23) They do not disclose any of this to their customers, keeping us in the dark. You believed that they actually loaned real money. This is a lie. They never loaned you anything of any value and therefore there was never “equal consideration” where both you and the bank stands to lose something. This flies in the face of basic contract law, never mind common morality among people. But then banks are not people – they are legal fiction corporations.
24) You created all the value with your own mind and it was your signature that caused the release of money from the third party buyer, which the bank received on your behalf – except they never informed you of that, did they?
25) The banks act as intermediaries, like estate agents, because they do not lend us THEIR money. Since they do not lend us anything, but only obtain it on the strength of our signatures, from a third party, any interest they charge is pure extortion and fraud. Disclosure must take place for a valid agreement to occur.
26) The money in South Africa is printed by the South African Mint – also a private company that simply profiteers on the hard work of our people. However, recently this has been outsourced to Sweden which was a disaster, causing huge embarrassment for the Reserve Bank after several billion Rands worth of notes were printed incorrectly with the wrong dimensions and had to be destroyed.
27) The Reserve Bank, which is a private company, is in charge of printed money, which it sells or loans it to the banks at a fraction of the face value of the bank notes.
28) When the banks return the used bank notes to the Reserve Bank, they get paid almost the entire full face value of those bank notes, creating enrichment out of thin air for themselves, by creating money out of thin air from shuffling paper.
29) Banks practice what is called “Fractional Reserve Banking”. This means that they only have to retain a small percentage of any deposit and can lend out the rest many times over to the public, creating a spiral of debt on money that does not even exist.
30) For example: For every $100 you deposit, the bank lends out about $900 of imaginary fictitious money to their clients. The real fraud is that they charge compounded interest on this non-existent money. This is blatant fraud and anyone else would be jailed for a long time for doing this.
31) Interest is charged up front. Interest is considered “real money” by the bank, and so they can make more loans, out of thin air, against that interest, that did not exist in the first place.
32) As it stands today, there is not enough money in the world to pay off all the debt in the world, because of interest. This is exactly the situation the banksters wanted to create. A situation that gives them complete control over property and other assets that can be repossessed by the banks only to re-sell it to another naive person who will most likely end up in the same debt situation.
33) All this activity is continually supported by the legal system and the ignorant judges who just perpetuate the fraud in the face of clear evidence.
34) In some countries, hard working people are jailed for not being able to repay their debt. This a blatant crime against humanity for which the bankers should be jailed and the judges should be answerable to the people they serve. But then, they don’t serve the people, they serve the corporation that employs them – THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA and other corporations that masquerade as countries.
35) The printed notes we call money are really instruments of debt and should be illegal. Money as we know it today can only be issued as debt. In fact, about 40% of the debt of the USA is fictitious / counterfeit debt, owed to the Federal Reserve Bank who initially created it out of nothing and then charged interest on that debt. All the income tax collected in the US is used to pay off just the interest portion of the debt to the Federal Reserve Bank owners.This is just a small taste of the convoluted web of deception that has been created to keep us ignorant and completely enslaved to the global control of the banksters.
There is no reason why we, the people, cannot create our own new form of money as an alternative to the banks’ tools of enslavement and use this new money as an interim tool to stabilise the economic crisis. A lawful kind of money that serves the people.