Image collected by Silva using GPS technology.
An Undersea Pyramid was discovered in the Azores archipelago!
Interesting, synchronistic relation with AM47
Posted on 19 September 2013.
- Underwater pyramidal structure was identified at a depth of 40 meters of the coast of Terceira Island.
- A perfectly squared structure
- Estimated to be approximately 60 meters high, the enigmatic structure was recorded through CPS digital technology.
- “The pyramid is perfectly shaped and apparently oriented by the cardinal directions,”
- According to Pico island natives human occupation of the Azores predates the arrival of the Portuguese by many thousands of years.
- In the last three years, a variety of ancient archeological remains have been identified on all the nine islands of the Azorean archipelago. They include an epigraph from Roman times, Carthaginian sanctuaries, cave art, pre-historic rock art, and megalithic structures.
Many thanks to Project Alter Man 47 for his ongoing research and for pointing this out! ~ Ron
The purpose is to spread & share alternative & sustainable culture and make powerful cross-cultural connections at all the ports that we’ll visit around the globe & We’ll Film It All!