Many thanks to The SilverDoctors for pointing to this discussion.
In this interview with Finance & Liberty’s Elijah Johnson, Alasdair Macleod discusses the worst year price wise for gold since 1981 in the face of all-time record physical demand for both gold and silver in 2013, and states that western governments have destroyed their currencies and lost control of the system!
Alasdair’s full interview with Elijah Johnson is below:
Published on Jan 6, 2014
IN THIS INTERVIEW:
– Currency crisis ahead (1:00)
– Governments have destroyed their currencies and lost control of the system (5:32)
– 2013 worst year for gold since 1981*, what’s in store for 2014? (7:15)
– Record demand gold & silver in 2013**, why did precious metals fall? (10:41)
– Federal Reserve “speaks with a forked tongue,” will they reverse their taper? (12:19)
– Janet Yellen is officially confirmed as next Fed Chair, will she silence any hawkish Fed governors?(15:14)
– Gold & silver volatile investments or critical insurance against currency collapse? (16:27)