- Wells Fargo, Citibank, JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America laid off thousands of people in August-September 2013 in their mortgage departments.
- Today we see mortgage originations drop by 30 billion.
- The housing market is declining and the everyday American cannot afford to purchase a home.
- Biometric technology is being tested in the Gulf states and will spread to the rest of the world to track people.
- The open and free internet is now gone and corporations can dictate what you can view.
- China’s defense zone looks like a giant sea grab.