I wish to see:
People on Earth waking up in droves!
At least as fast as the elite can build their full-spectrum military, monetary dominance and global prison matrix.
Do central planners & officials think they can imprison enough of the dissatisfied people?
Do they think to label millions as domestic terrorists for arrests without public trials?
They appear to be stubbornly ordered to try.
What creative remedies will emerge from the growing public dissatisfaction with governments and their banking cartel?
To paraphrase Victor Hugo, “No army can stop an idea whose time has come.”
SIGNS of unrest:
A significant percentage of the population no longer trust the institutions (governments, banks, media, etc.), the official narrative, propaganda and social manipulation becoming less effective.
- Political approval is at all time lows…
can’t even trust their own governments.
Governments lie to people.
The approval of the EU leadership is lowest in Greece (19%), Cyprus (21%) and Spain (27%), according to Gallup poll released on Wednesday (8 January).
- Newspaper, cable and satellite subscriptions are declining…
- Vatican/Pope many woes…
- Increased militarized police…
- GMO food industry under public criticism whilst protected by governments…
Monsanto vs Mother Earth
- Pharmaceutical industry under public criticism whilst protected by governments…
- Financial industry fraud and manipulation under public criticism whilst protected by governments…
“The bankers have been getting away with unbelievable fraud because they have been blackmailing government arguing who will sell their debt if they go down. The days of these bankers are really coming to an end.” –Armstrong Economics
- Governments’ odious debts and rising spending (with the banks) under public criticism whilst governments and banks withdraw funding public assistance programs…
- Growing poverty, homelessness and joblessness…
- A growing segment of the population are calling for abolishing fractional reserve banking and usury.
- Litigation from public complaints against governments and corporations are on the rise.
- Public demonstrations and discussions are common
- Disturbing trend of unexpected financier deaths…
Shadows of Liberty reveals the extraordinary truth behind the news media: censorship, cover-ups and corporate control.
A film by Jean-Philippe Tremblay, featuring Amy Goodman, Julian Assange, Danny Glover, David Simon, Janine Jackson, Jeff Cohen, Robert McChesney, Chris Hedges, John R. MacArthur, Dan Rather, Dick Gregory, Daniel Ellsberg, Kristina Borjesson, Bob Baer, Norman Solomon, John Nichols, Roberta Baskin
A lit fuse is burning globally
Will there be an explosion or an alternative with systemic change?
Is this the end of the Era when bankers ruled the world?