- Governments attempt to enforce slavery rules. OBEY or Face Militarized Police. Ability to Kill & Steal with impunity is more challenging than wealth disparity.
- Double standards: Enforce penalties on citizens and pardon elites: by next year, 1% of the world’s population will own more wealth than the other 99%.
- Restrict liberties: Search & Seizure (travel, ownership, speech and everything face legal restrictions)
- Spying on citizens does not stop state sponsored terrorist nor crimes. Police and military have cameras that see through walls into bedrooms and through clothing. People have no privacy and no freedom.
- The nations claim citizens “have nothing to hide have nothing to fear”; yet the nations hide everything with too many secrets disguised as “national security”. What about personal security and freedom?
Societies, Agencies, Clubs and Civilization:
There are elite Societies that believe in slavery (hierarchical order for servants).
They have many clubs, great wealth and written policies.
They also have many secrets and sociopaths…
Loyal club members are in (all sectors of society) Government have NEVER accepted free economies or free markets, or free people for very long. Eventually they assume the authority (with threats of fines, punishment, imprisonment, or death) to manipulate society.
They have failed each and every time.
They will not accept the natural creativity of things driven by sentient nature.
They constantly work against nature and attempt to dominate what cannot be dominated. Therein, they are engaging in a perpetual war they can never win.
The challenge, as I see it, is that the People on Earth have lost awareness and knowledge of these facts.
Using Tiny, Hidden Cameras To Uncover Corruption
Posted Jan 18, 2015
January 18, 2015 – Erin Burnett reports on Videre, a controversial new organization distributing hidden cameras to people around the world to uncover corruption and abuse.
Remember, It Is Scripted for puppet governments to follow
Global Governance: Institute human farm states…
Davos 2015: Special Address by the President of the Swiss Confederation
Video Jan 21, 2015
Simonetta Sommaruga, President of the Swiss Confederation and Minister of Justice and Police
[To Policy Makers: She spoke of terror, globalization, worker competition, misery… ~Ron]
Who are the Davos Class? (Infographic)