We have been silently tracking this fatal story; it is a institutional crime story that has layers of intrigue, fatalities, mysteries, and international secrets. We suspect entities attacking Argentina and its outspoken President are involved.
Argentina is a country fighting for survival and on the blacklist of the international money masters, that include Wall Street. We have been asking how agencies affiliated with Israel & U.S. may threaten Argentina and its President…
- New York hedge fund bankers are seeking default judgment to bankrupt Argentina
- Argentine Banking System Archives Destroyed By Deadly Fire!
- Argentina’s President kicked out the Central Bank governor
- Moody’s rating agency warned that Argentina’s financial situation will worsen
- Argentina’s President publicly embarrassed the U.S. government with accusations as connected to terrorists
- Israel & U.S. warns Argentina of terror attacks…
- Journalist covering Alberto Nisman’s death flees Argentina for Israel
- Argentina’s President, Fernandez, has publicly stated that should she die, look toward the U.S. for cause
Argentine President: Death Of Prosecutor Was ‘Not A Suicide’
Argentina’s President Fernandez Says Death Of Prosecutor Alberto Nisman Was Not A Suicide
BUENOS AIRES, 2015 Jan 22 (Reuters) – The death of a prosecutor investigating the bombing of a Jewish community center was not a suicide, as was initially reported, Argentine President Cristina Fernandez said on Thursday.
Alberto Nisman, lead investigator into the 1994 attack on the AMIA Jewish center that killed 85 people, was found dead in his apartment late Sunday, a 22 caliber pistol by his side. –huffingtonpost.com
Journalist covering Alberto Nisman’s death flees Argentina for Israel, fearing for his safety
Damian Pachter flees after reporting gunshot death of Alberto Nisman the day before the federal prosecutor was to reveal explosive details on alleged cover-up deal between Argentina and Iran of 1994 Buenos Aires bombing.