The word “anarchy” is from the Greek, prefix “an” (or “a”), meaning “not,” “the want of, ” “the absence of,” or “the lack of”, plus the root word Greek ἀναρχία (anarkhía) archos, meaning “a ruler,” “master” – thus it literally means you do not accept any ruler or master. You are not a slave…
I will share with you my surprise at hearing anarchists running for government offices.
They want to abolish government.
I thought maybe it is a prank and I actually laughed.
Then I listened to several candidates from the U.S. and Canada, and I became seriously interested…
That is why I want to introduce to you Darryl W. Perry for President. ~Ron
Darryl Perry: An Anarchist Running For President In 2016 To Abolish Government!
- Libertarian Presidential candidate Darryl W. Perry, who in 2013 became the first Presidential candidate to accept crypto-currencies.
- The Darryl W. Perry for President campaign now accepts nearly 2 dozen crypto-currencies!
- A Presidential Pardon for Pfc Bradley Manning!
- A pardon for Edward Snowden!
- The goal of the Darryl W. Perry for President campaign is to run the most libertarian presidential campaign in history, to promote the ideas of liberty as boldly and as often as possible, and to give as many people the chance to vote for an actual libertarian in November 2016!
Perhaps the 2016 Elections will be more interesting because the alternative parties that will come forth…
“Our computer has been forecasting for decades now not just Big Bang will start 2015.75 that we all can see with interest rates at historic low levels matched only by historic highs in government incompetence and corruption. However, it was also forecasting that the Presidential election in 2016 will see a sharp rise in third party activity.” -Martin Armstrong