A powerful theme, like a gigantic water main pipe, has directed the flow of my day.
Synchronistically repeating from one thought to the next action, to the next website, and next story.
What some would call trivia or coincidence I note as important for this day of experience where I shared part of it with other blogs today and re-read my past stories with that connected theme.
Writing is Authoring is Authority where Writ is Law and has been forced on others.
The general concept is the authority of the word spell cast on the People on Earth as a form of Mass Mind Control.
Akin to a software program virus that hijacks the operating system…
Language, stories, education, institutions and others collectively involved in the Matrix that control the People.
I had no intentional plan to mention this today and was not going to blog, yet I acknowledge its presence and have decided to, at minimum, share Jon’s report and efforts to empower the EXIT from the MATRIX. ~Ron
“Your life is a story that you and the universe are crafting together.
Right now, as I am banging away at this keyboard, you and the universal creator are carving out the path for the course of the rest of your life.
It is the most epic game being played in the universe and how much you wish to participate in the glory of your own story is entirely up to you.” –Marty Leeds & Youtube-channel
How I put together Power Outside The Matrix
by Jon Rappoport May 29, 2015
Power Outside The Matrix
Time and time again, during my 30 years as a reporter, I’ve come across what I call “the elite creation of reality.”
It shows up in areas of politics, energy, modern medicine, media, money, covert intelligence, the military, religion, science, multinational corporations.
It’s as if a painter is working on a mural, and the global population is looking at that mural and seeing it as Reality.
This goes deeper. Much deeper:
Limited concepts of space, time, energy, the mind, cause-and-effect—these, too, are “given” to human beings as the be-all and end-all of a story. A story that ultimately short-circuits and short-changes what the individual is really capable of.
The entire mural of imposed Reality is aimed at radically diminishing the individual’s power.
So in addition to my work as an investigative reporter, I’ve been researching the individual’s ability to go beyond this mural of reality.
Here are the particulars. These are audio presentations. 55 total hours.
* Analyzing Information in the Age of Disinformation (11.5-hours)
* Writer’s Tutorial (8.5-hours)
* Power Outside The Matrix and The Invention of New Reality (6.5-hours)
Then you will receive the following audio presentations I have previously done:
* The Third Philosophy of Imagination (1-hour)
* The Infinite Imagination (3-hours)
* The Mass Projection of Events (1.5-hours)
* The Decentralization of Power (1.5-hours)
* Creating the Future (6-hours)
* Pictures of Reality (6-hours)
* The Real History of America (2-hours)
* Corporations: The New Gods (7.5-hours)
I have included an additional bonus section:
* The complete text (331 pages) of AIDS INC., the book that exposed a conspiracy of scientific fraud deep within the medical research establishment. The book has become a sought-after item, since its publication in 1988. It contains material about viruses, medical testing, and the invention of disease that is, now and in the future, vital to our understanding of phony epidemics arising in our midst (and how to analyze them). I assure you, the revelations in the book will surprise you; they cut much deeper and are more subtle than “virus made in a lab” scenarios.
* A 2-hour radio interview I did on AIDS in Dec 1987 with host Roy Tuckman on KPFK in Los Angeles, California.
* My book, The Secret Behind Secret Societies
(All the audio presentations are mp3 files and the books are pdf files. You download them upon purchase. You’ll receive an email with a link to the entire collection.)
This is about your power. Not as an abstract idea, but as a living core of your being. This is about accessing that power and using it to invent realities without end.
“Rappoport answers the question common among those who have woken up but are still in bed: “What can we do?.” His answer (like mine) is that we must each tap into our own intuition and creative spirit and imagine better realities into existence, rather than continuing to live in (and suffer under) the reality that others have imagined for us”. –http://hackdeeper.org/
Short Stories & Reports: