The globalists’ script
is being pushed with more activity happening rapidly.
Let us review:
Russia, China, U.K., U.S., Germany, and a total of 188 nations agree on the (multilateral, aka DE-dollarization) monetary reform policy (but escalation of world war may be needed).
“Zhang Ming, a researcher at the Institute of World Economics and Politics at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, said the reform requires China to take on more responsibility to maintain global financial stability, based on its position in the world economy and in cross-border trade.
“The renminbi will be widely used in the [188 nations] member countries’ foreign exchange reserves, as China will continue to support further reforms to diversify reserves shifting from those denominated in the US dollar,” Zhang said.” –ecns.cn
- China is poised to remove the RMB peg from the USD
- Bankers are set to raise China’s RMB world profile
- U.S. Congress ratifies IMF’s 2010 Quota & Governance Reforms, allowing the inclusion of China’s RMB into the SDR as a reserve currency.
- Germany ratifies AIIB and becomes 4th Largest Shareholder
- U.S. Federal Reserve raised interest rates first time since the Great Recession (7 years)
- Emerging markets face currency volatility/devaluation, debt defaults, social unrest
- Chinese leaders concluded their Central Economic Work Conference today, 21 Dec 2015.
How Will Globalists Swing Growth & Leadership To The East?
Remaining challenges: U.S. IMF veto power, Eur-Asia as engine of growth, Asian face as figurehead; in other words an Asian head of the IMF with vigorous R&D and infrastructure investment in Asia-East Europe.
Capital flow and currency valuations is a dynamic part of the sovereign debt crises worldwide.
Nothing like a world war to demonize a useful figurehead as motivation to remove opposition, motivate R&D industry, shake up international leadership, distract citizens from social unrest, and allow war profiteering.
I see a increased role for Russia, China, Japan, and other nations in the deception.
My wish remains for the removal of the People’s support and immediate end to the wars.
Grass root boycotts, walkouts, and alternative solutions.
Wars do end when the People raise their voices to collectively say,
“Hell No, We Won’t Go.”