THE MANAGEMENT OF THREAT IS NOT AN OPTION FOR ANY MAN, WOMAN, OR CHILD.
IT IS A RESPONSIBILITY, AN OBLIGATION, AND A WAY OF LIFE.
Jeff interviews the founder and head of Threat Management Centers Detroit, Dale Brown.
- the origins and operations of Threat Management Center,
- the arguments for non-violent outcomes,
- peace and protection is profitable,
- self sustaining positive change,
- the importance of good training in threat management,
- non lethal weapons in the field,
- inspiration instead of intimidation,
- a strong projection with a friendly face,
- a positive relationship with the community,
- violence is expensive,
- Threat Management Centers going global with franchising,
- rich people steal way more than poor people,
- recruiting the right people from the community,
- the key to protecting humanity is the love of humanity,
- the dangers inherent in community security apps,
- hiring and training the right people is key to success and an open call to join forces.
Threat Management Centers:
Title: Anarchast Ep.283 Dale Brown: Threat Management & Private Security Negating the Need for Govt. Police
Video posted 27 Mar 2016