– Piercing the Great Deception –
Could the biblical story of taking a bite from the fruit of the tree of knowledge, include words as part of the spell that was cast?
Where the symbols became languages embedding mental programming codes that cast binding spells that blinds communities from the truth.
Some individuals keep the same beliefs from childhood to senior age mortality, a learned behavior and conditioning bestowed upon their defenseless young naive mental state, and never re-examine that early childhood programming and intentionally amend their beliefs and perspectives of reality as an adult aware of deception.
A spell of illusion where most citizens are deceived at birth from truth. ~Ron
Truth-Seeker imagine what you will “know” tomorrow…
I was recently in quiet contemplation, considering the growing social phenomena to question everything from officials, when thoughts of the 1997 Men In Black Movie (MIB) came to mind as important hints to pierce the worldwide illusion.
We should know about stealth disclosures, official policies claiming “Plausible Deniability”, and a good example is the concept of conspiracies and truth revealed in fictional stories and entertainment.
Anyone citing those sources would be ridiculed as having heard about them from the fictional movies and immediately marginalized with the tin-foil-hat crazies on the fringe of society.
However, I recall discussions with radar operators who tracked strange flight paths at great speeds…
So what were some of the less obvious messages in the science fiction comedy film Men In Black?
Important subtleties with distinct meanings are often overlooked as entertainment and social norms govern thoughts of the indoctrinated who are not searching for hidden messages and truth about the great deception in this Age of Deception.
- A young new recruit was tasked to assist in monitoring alien activity on Earth.
- The wise-cracking, hyper-active and fast-talking NYPD James Edwards (played by Will Smith and code-named “J“) was selected over the other recruits that were well trained, obedient order followers from the Navy SEALs and Green Berets.
- The audience is told that the MIB agency is beyond all government jurisdiction, and they are responsible for the alien immigrants who also reside on Earth (intelligent beings who are different from us, living here covertly, and may be or not be from beyond what is called our solar system).
- The audience is shown advanced alien technology to impersonate actual government officials; note the use of a device called the Neuralyzer, able to emit a intense Light-Flash causing amnesia to anyone not wearing special MIB-issued black tinted glasses.
* Black tinted Techno-glasses that reveals the truth was also worn in John Carpenter’s classic 1988 movie “They Live“.
- There are many abilities associated with these intelligent beings that remain hidden from the mass consciousness of citizens, and in communication with the secret agencies beyond the jurisdiction of government.
Their Code of Silence:
Anonymity is your name
Silence, your native tongue
You are no longer part of the system
You are above the system.
We are the Men in Black
… I could discuss many details from the movie, however what intrigued me the most was the segment that was the most contemplated moment in the entire movie.
The two main characters sat and talked, where afterwards “J” remained awake all night considering the offer to join and to learn more about the hidden truth within the secret agency.
If you focus on the words spoken, you will notice that something very important is said about the herd mentality (consider how civilization is herded and engineered like farm animals); and notice what is not said, even though many viewers will claim that it was implied.
Read the movie quote below, and note that the concept of the flat earth was not denied to be true, indeed the script could have said the flat earth was a false belief.
“Humans, for the most part, don’t have a clue.
Don’t want or need one.
They think they have a good bead on things.
[“J”: Why the big secret?
People are smart.
They can handle it.]A person is smart.
People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
You know it.
1500 years ago, everybody knew that the earth was the center of the universe.
500 years ago, everybody knew that the earth was flat.
And 15 minutes ago, you knew that people were alone on this planet.
Imagine what you’ll know tomorrow.
[“J”: What’s the catch?]
The catch is you will sever every human contact.
Nobody will ever know you exist, anywhere.
I’ll give you to sunrise to think it over.”