I recall from 3 years ago the heart touching Filipino story where a policeman was emotionally disturbed with obeying immoral orders to violently remove peaceful protestors and when a protesting woman cried out to him: Why are you fighting us?
He broke down in tears.
My heart has many warm memories for the loving People in the Philippines.
With heart warming and sincere appreciation to Doreen, and all the individuals internationally (Salamat, especially to the Filipino community) that are sharing the Truth and awareness worldwide!
The story below, at the bottom, was the original introduction for me into this amazing, phenomenal transition occurring in the Philippines.
I thought to myself this is too good to be true, so I went searching the web and found much in support of the Filipino “Goodness“.
A sitting national President actually doing what he promised to do during the populist campaign comes as a shockingly pleasant surprise.
President Rodrigo Duterte’s pledge to relentlessly fight crime and corruption helped him win the Philippine presidency. But, it was not just tough talk -no, it was not empty rhetoric!
I surfed the internet for worldwide sources and learned that President Rodrigo Duterte made an amazingly bold move to begin healing the Philippines with removing drug trade protection from the government payrolls. In my opinion, that can be very effective in beginning the removal of institutional corruption and fraud.
President Duterte has earned some popular nick-names: “The Punisher“, and “Vigilante President“, those names sound good to me!
I hope to learn the Filipinos will be effective in implementing policies in Natural Law that permanently removes institutional fraud and end the practice of enslaving the population into the international monetary system.
But, this is the long term goal involving central banks, national currency, and everything connected to society.
Some additional troubles the Filipinos must face are the geopolitical tensions they are in the middle of with China, Japan, U.S. warships controlling the Seas, and of course the international monetary system reforms. ~Ron
Duterte names Judges, Politicians, Friends, Police Officers involved in Drugs; 600,000 Drug Pushers Surrender
The Philippines is celebrating a huge percentage drop in crime incidence in the country due to the relentless drive against illegal drugs.
In spite of this popular and positive development, criticisms to the ongoing operations are so loud enough they have irritated the incumbent president.
In response, 7 sitting judges, 54 mayors and congressmen, and hundreds of police officers including police generals, were named by President Rodrigo Duterte just hours ago as having been involved in the proliferation of illegal drugs nationwide.
Title: Pres. Rody Duterte, pinangalanan ang mga opisyal ng gobyerno na sangkot umano sa iligal na droga
Video posted 6 Aug 2016
[“named government officials allegedly involved in the illegal drugs“]
In relation thereto, the president didn’t bother to ask for their voluntary surrender. He already said that prior to formally assuming office. Recently instead, he ordered them to be shot on sight.
Some of those named were known to him personally, including the former mayor of Cebu City, a tourism hub in the Visayas area.
To the persistent noise coming from the Oligarchy owned corporate media and various human rights NGOs pretending to show concern over the spate of summary killings in the ongoing campaign against the drug menace, Duterte is now challenging all of them to prove their bleeding hearts for humanitarian cause by accepting the 600,000 drug users/pushers and still counting, who chose to voluntarily surrender mostly out of fear of being summarily executed, and are now opting for rehabilitation.
Duterte said, there is an estimated 3 million drug addicts in the country according to some data he received four years ago. He is asking the military to host those drug surrenderees inside their camps. For those who cannot be rehabilitated anymore will be put in an island for quarantine, i.e. akin to Lepers’ Island.
High profile convicts will also be transferred to a high security island to prevent them from running the drug enterprise through wireless communication like they have been doing until Duterte assumed office more than a month ago.
Inside their existing cells, these convicted druglords were able to cook meth and ran their business without interruption.
Title: Second raid of Bilibid prison uncovers private gym and secret doors
Video posted 19 Dec 2014
It is our understanding that all those summary killings can be categorized into three flavors:
- those who were killed because they are potential witnesses to government officials’ involvement;
- those who fight it out with the police, paranoid under the influence of drugs, and;
- those who were executed by vigilantes.
The government officials named by President Duterte to have been involved in the sale and distribution of drugs nationwide, and in the protection of drug criminals are:
- Judge Mupas, Dasmariñas, Cavite
- Judge Reyes, Baguio City
- Judge Savilo, RTC Branch 13, Iloilo City
- Judge Casiple, Kalibo, Aklan
- Judge Rene Gonzales, MTC (no location mentioned)
- Judge Navidad, RTC Calbayog City
- Judge Ezekiel Dagala, MTC Dapa, Siargao
Current and former LGU officials, Luzon
- Mayor Renaldo Flores, Naguilian, La Union
- Dante Garcia, Tubao, La Union
- Martin De Guzman, Bauang, La Union
- Marjorie Salazar, Lasam, Cagayan
- Cipriano “Goto” Dungao, Violago, Bulacan
- Marino “Boking” Morales, Mabalacat, Pampanga
- Felix Castillo, Daguioman, Abra
- Ex-mayor Eufranio Eriguel, Agoo, La Union
- Jose “Pepe” Miranda, Santiago City, Isabela
- Vicente Amante, San Pablo City, Laguna
- Ryan Dolor, Bauan, Batangas
- Vice Mayor Edgardo Trinidad, El Nido, Palawan
Current and former LGU officials, Visayas
- Alex Centena, Calinog, Iloilo
- Julius Ronald Pacificador, Hamtic, Antique
- Jed Mabilog, Iloilo City
- Mariano Malones, Maasin, Iloilo
- Ex-mayor Michael Rama, Cebu City
- Hector Ong of Laoang, Northern Samar
- Ronaldo Espinosa, Leyte
- Beda Cañamaque, Basay, Negros Oriental
- Ex-mayor Madeleine Mendoza-Ong, Laoang, Northern Samar
Current and former LGU officials, Mindanao
- David Navarro – Pagadian, Zamboanga Del Sur
- Bobby Alingan – Kolambugan, Lanao del Norte
- Reynaldo Parojinog – Ozamiz City
- Nova Princess Parojinog Echavez – ex-wife of Colangco
- Omar Solitario Ali – Marawi City
- Abdul Wahab Allan Sabal – Talitay, Maguindanao
- Abubakar Abdulkarim Afdal – Labangan, Zamboanga del Sur
- Gamar Ahay Janihim – Sirawai, Zamboanga del Norte
- David Navarro – Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur
- Bobby Alingan – Kolambugan, Davao del Norte
- Yusopha Munder – Iligan City, Lanao del Norte
- Jessie Aguillera – Alegria, Surigao del Norte
- Fahad Salic – Marawi City, Lanao del Sur
- Mohammadali Abinal – Marantao,
- Jamal Dadayan – Buadiposo-Buntong, Lanao del Sur
- Sabula Macabago – Saguiaran, Lanao del Sur
- Moslem Alim Macadato – Lumbatan, Lanao del Sur
- Rasul Sangki – Datu Saudi Ampatuan, Maguindanao
- Montaser Sabal – Talitay, Maguindanao
- Vicman Montawal – Datu Montawal, Maguindanao
- Samsoden Dimacum – Datu Saudi Ampatuan, Maguindanao
- Noridin Salasal – Datu Salibo, Maguindanao
- Ex-mayor Tulawie – Talipao, Sulu
- Reynaldo “Andong” Parajinog – Ozamiz City, Misamis Occidental
- Vice Mayor Nova Princess Parajinog-Chavez – Ozamiz City, Misamis Occidental
- Omar Solitario Ali – Marawi City, Lanao del Sur
- Vice Mayor Abdulwahib Sabal – Talitay, Maguindanao
- Otto Montawal – Datu Montawal, Maguindanao
- Nida Dimagcon – Datu Saudi Ampatuan, Maguindanao
- Arafat Salic – Marawi City
- Rasmiya Macabago – Saguiaran, Lanao del Sur
- Ex-Board Member Ricardo Parajinog, Misamis Occidental
- Ex-Rep. JC Rahman Nava, Guimaras
- Party list Rep. Jeffrey Celis
- Rep. Guillermo Romarate Jr, Surigao del Norte
Police officials and personnel
- Retired P/Inspector Rolando Batulayan
- P/Superintendent Maristelo Manalo, PNP-CIDG
- PCI Roberto Palisoc, Station 7 MPD
- Retired P/Superintendent Ciceron Ada
- PCI Eric Buenaventura, Navotas
- PO2 Geraldine Bautista Manuel, PNP PRO2
- SPO3 Ronald Calap, Isabela PPO
- POC Rodel Samoledo, Lalio Police Station
- PO3 Cecilio Domingo, Nueva Ecija CIDT
- PO2 Ryan Mendoza, Tarlac Police Station
- Jeffrey Serafica, Butuan PPO
- PO1 Norman Adarlo, Puerto Galera NPS
- Mark Canete, RSRPSB MIMAROPA
- PO1 Mark Christian Catalina, PNP Camarines Norte
- PO2 Alan Carpio PCP, 8 Pasay City
- PO3 Eric Lazo, QCPD Station 6
- PO3 Alexander Macabeo, PCP 3 Paranaque City
- PO3 Johnny Mahilum, QCPD Station 6 Batasan
- PO2 Celito Melendrez, Binangonan Police Station
- Retired General Vicente Loot
- Retired General Valerio, Santa Barbara, Iloilo
- Gen. Bernardo Diaz, Region 6
- Gen. Idio, RTC of Calbayog City
- Retired P/Superintendent Floro, Antique City PNP
- P/Superintendent Kashmir Disomangcop, COP of Iloilo Base Commander
- P/Superintendent Delia Paz, Chief RDIDM
- P/Superintendent Genepa, RIU Intelligence
- P/Superintendent Ipil Duenas
- P/Superintendent Condag
- P/Superintendent Eugenio Malic, PNP Maritime Group
- Lamsis, former chief Antique anti-drug
- P/Superintendent Gomboc
- P/Superintendent Lebin
- PCI Maymay
- PSI Kenneth Militar, Iloilo
- PSI Donasco
- P/Inspector De Jose, SOG PNP Region 6
- P/Inspector Duarte, former PCOP of Arevalo, Iloilo
- P/Inspector Vicente Vicente, COP Banate
- P/Inspector Romeo Santander, former chief intel Cebu
- PO2 Michael Cortez, Barile Police Station
- SPO1 Jen dela Victoria, PS5 Cebu CPO
- SPO1 Onel Nabua, Barile Police Station
- PO2 Jomar Ibanez, Lapu-Lapu Police Station
- PO3 Ryan Martus Kiamco, Cebu Provincial Office
- PCI Ibrahim Jabiran, Zamboanga CPO
- PCI Perfecto Abrasaldo Awi Jr, Misamis Oriental
- P/Inspector Roy Montes, Iligan PRO
- P/Superintendent Ricardo Gando Pulot, COP Quezon Bukidnon
- P/Inspector Martin Plaza, former Panabo chief intel
- PO1 Pierre Dizo, Zamboanga del Sur
- PO3 Omar Juani, Zamboanga City Public Safety
- Rommel Mansul, PRO9
- PO3 Daryl Page, Tabasan Municipal Station
- SPO1 Totong Joe Valdez, 9th RNG
- SPO4 Rodrigo Ramos, Bukidnon PRO
- SPO1 Reynaldo dela Victoria, CDO
- SPO3 Emilio Mendoza, Lozaria PP5 Iligan City
- Marlo Espinosa, Bukidnon
- SPO3 Richie Mat, CIDG Mati Davao Oriental
- SPO3 Rosell Iliviera, CIDG Tagum Davao del Norte
- PO3 Jessie Balabag, Region 11
- PO3 Filomeno Toronia, Digos Police Station
- PO1 Glenn Alicarte, PRO 12
- PO1 Philip Pantarolia, Tacurong City Police Office
- SPO1 Gerry dela Rosa, SCPPO
- PO3 Bebot Ruiz, GSCPO
- PO3 Estelito Solanio, Malongon MPS Sarangani
- PO1 Jerebel Ocsio, PRO RMN
- SPO1 Ernesto Billones, NCR
- JS1 Lito Montemayor, Roxas District Jail Aparri
- PO1 Vicente Reynaldo Celis, NCR
- PG Drexel Saet, MIMAROPA
- SPO1 Felix Tubil, Region 3
- SPO3 Nicolas Ponce Angeles, Region 3
- SPO2 Rod Erseni, Marinduque BFP
- FO1 Reynaldo Valencia, Claveria Police Station
- SSgt. Vic dela Cruz, MIMAROPA
- B/General Leoncio Daniega, NCR
- SPO3 Gerry Mendoza, NCR
- Reymante Dayto, Region 5
- Reymar Dayto, Region 5
- Renato Zamora, Region 6
- J1 Alan Manatad, Region 7
- SPO3 Christie Cielo Tingad, Region 7
- RSAD Casimiro Castro, CAFGU 38IB 6ID ARMM
- RSAD Private First Class Philip Miro, 40IB 6ID ARMM
- Corporal Cusinan Lopez, 52IB ARMM
- Private First Class Mamadali Ipad, 64IB 6ID
- Yasin Abolgalib
- JO1 Alfredo Ogacho
- FO1 Nicolas Ponce Ablaca
- FO1 Ricardo Ibanez
- Marine Corporal Alfrenz Gurias Abedin
- Jimmy Manlangit, Region 12
The above list is incomplete as some names are still being revalidated.
The 91% trust rating the majority has given Duterte at this early means that they know what motivates those empty “human rights” criticism against their president, i.e. the Oligarchy and the Church’s common powerbase has been effectively uprooted and no longer will the people allow themselves to be deceived again.
To the old guards, Duterte is an anomaly. They could not believe that he has already delivered a third of what he had promised during the campaign, with barely 40 days into his 6-year term as president.
On top of the above accomplishment, a major shakedown in the local industries are already underway:
- Already, an oligarch Roberto Ongpin controlling online betting stepped down as chairman of PhilWeb after his company shares plunged 36.88% as a direct result of Duterte’s dropping his name [here];
- 7 destructive mining operations in Mindanao were closed down last week and the local citizenry were deputized to guard forests and rivers from further exploitation;
- Issuance of the Freedom of Information EO for the entire executive branch of the government;
- scalawags at the NAIA international airport are removed and daily maintenance of basic terminal facilities are turned over to airline companies; private jets are also being transferred to a nearby airport to ease air traffic congestion;
- 9,000 stranded overseas workers in the Middle East are to be brought home soon;
- massive cleanup operations are being undertaken in city streets to ease traffic congestion and further reduce petty crimes.
- 50% end of labor contractualization will be implemented by the end of the year; 100% by the end of next year;
- salaries of public teachers, police and military personnel will be doubled up by December 2016;
- Call numbers 8888 for public service feedback system, and 911 emergency response are on their early stages; Duterte is aiming for an expanded version of his free of charge 911 Central Emergency Response in Davao City, to mitigate nationwide emergency requirements;
- massive farming assistance in the countryside, and the introduction and training in vertical hydrophonic farming for urban dwellers.
The only spoiler so far is the recent withdrawal of the government’s unilateral ceasefire extended to the communists for the latter’s failing to reciprocate and instead initiated an ambush against a group of CAFGUs using a landmine.
Title: Wake Visit to Killed-in-Action (KIA) Soldiers (Speech) 8/7/2016
Video posted 6 Aug 2016
“President Rodrigo Roa Duterte names the alleged politicians and police officials involved in illegal drugs, and sends a message to the Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP), during his visit to the wake of fallen soldiers at the Naval Forces Eastern Mindanao in Davao City on August 7, 2016.”
For the first time since our first peaceful revolution in 1986,the people are highly inspired and motivated to organize and contribute their own time and skills for the long awaited, real meaningful nation building.
It should not surprise everyone when this country rises up from mediocrity in the next 6 years due to the growing spirit of volunteerism and the massive infrastructure projects already in the pipeline.
Mabuhay, Maharlikans around the world!
SOURCE with thanks
Global climate change is based on incomplete science, omission of geoengineering the weather, HAARP heating the ionosphere, and toxic chemicals sprayed from planes day and night, in an attempt to justify a global carbon control matrix to raise taxes, ration services, and erode human freedom.
“More and more nations are realizing that the UN climate treaty is nothing more than an effort to empower the UN and attack national sovereignty while doing absolutely nothing for the climate,” he said, adding that the “time has come for a U.S.-led ‘Clexit’ from … the climate treaty.” Mark Morano producer of the movie ‘Climate Hustle’.
Philippines Rejects “Stupid” UN Climate Deal; Globalists Freak
I ‘thank’ Rodrigo Duterte for raising the collective consciousness of humanity by speaking the truth publicly, ending crime, creating opportunity to renew, and for his timing, just before 2 eclipses on August 18 [Lunar] and September 01 [Solar].
The period between these eclipses is said to be most intense. Each of us can raise awareness by sharing what Duterte is doing, pray his actions lead to more cleansing and healing, and in so doing smooth transition for everyone ahead.
If ever there was a time to focus within you, to contemplate and release what does not serve the highest and grandest of what you truly are, it is now.
Doreen Ann Agostino
all rights reserved