We have so many questions and so few facts.
The 21st Century problems are many to confound the truth:
- The fact is that the mass media has no credibility after countless fake news releases, and we must treat their news reports as rumor because we have no eyewitness affidavits to verify their claims.
- Economic Sanctions against Syria and Russia continue
- governments are playing the Great Game with deception being the norm as they attempt to obtain more wealth and power while mass propagandizing the public.
- United Kingdom’s PM (Theresa May née Brasier) was appointed by the Queen without a public election!
PM Theresa May is dictating new laws and suspending future elections when she said, “I think an early general election would introduce a note of instability for people.“…
- South East Asia has a rising star in Rodrigo Roa Duterte as President of the Philippines, with his calls for sovereignty, independence and war on the illegal drug trade. Philippines are set to purchase weapons from Russia instead of the U.S.
- Turkey commands military (euphrates shield) to remain in Iraq and Syria for one more year!
Hmm… Iraqis and Syrians can’t be happy with Turkey about that!
- Terrorists (GCHQ, CIA, Mossad, Mercenaries, et al.) proclaim Apocalypse as U.S. forces advance on “ISIS City” Dabiq, Syria.
- Jesuits to elect new Superior General (aka “Black Pope”)
- Pope Francis (Jorge Mario Bergoglio the 1st Jesuit pope) Campaigns for stronger central governance (united nations sustainability policies) and one world religion. He also criticized Russia for bombing Aleppo.
- U.S. internal conflict with policy debates defending the terrorists against Syria and Russia in Aleppo.
- Russia (after publicly accusing the U.S. of abandoning peace diplomacy and supporting terrorist organizations) goes into what appears to be a nuclear war preparation with bunker drills for millions of citizens…
- Military conflict intensifies in Aleppo, and the Russian Embassy in Damascus was hit by mortar, according to reports.
Couple all the above with worldwide state sponsored terror, false flag operations, crisis actors, propaganda, social unrest, economic recession, excessive debt, and monetary system reform (reset) – you tell me what you think about world affairs.
What was discussed was the intention to create a nation state for the Kurds and/or a caliphate from territories in Iraq, Syria, and Turkey. Also discussed was the possibility that Turkey may have an objective to expand its borders, calling on memories of the Ottoman Empire or dispute with the Treaty of Lausanne.
Several links are provided below. ~Ron
The War Campaign Escalates
Turkey has declared it will keep military in Syria and Iraq:
Turkish parliament voted to extend the mandate for Turkish troops in Syria and Iraq on October 1, 2016.
Iraq Opposes the Turkish military presence and complains to the United Nations; claiming the Turkish troops are hostile occupiers.
Some individuals interpret religious scriptures as the wars escalate:
U.S. troops FAST ADVANCING on ISIS city [Dabiq] foretold as site of APOCALYPSE…
Alternative Media Independent News Reporter, Israeli News Live, reported on the war against Syria and includes an interpretation of Bible scriptures as a prophecy that Damascus will be destroyed.
The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. -Isaiah 17:1
Title: Breaking: Russian General Konashenkov Warns US against Attacking Syrian Forces
Video posted 06 Oct 2016
We remember the Cuban Missile Crisis – Russia considers military bases in Vietnam and Cuba… –Reuters