Tiptoeing through the deceptive minefield in the Middle East:
Is Turkey a Friend or Enemy?
Is the U.S. a Friend or Enemy?
Is Iran a Friend or Enemy?
I guess it depends on who you ask and on what day…
Isn’t it true that wars makes enemies and profits?
There is much talk about ethnic tensions throughout the Middle East, and the fraying diplomacy between Iran and the United States.
Some researchers are asking will Trump go to war against Iran or will covert operations pit Turkey against Iran?
Rather than regional tensions diminishing, it appears to me that war is escalating once again.
Is another false flag operation underway?
The war campaigns have not stopped since Bush’s 9-11.
Is Raqqa The Leverage To Shape The Future of Syria?
Turkey’s mixed messages have some speculating that the crackdown on terrorists sends diplomacy to Russia on the one hand, and Military Tanks to annex portions of Syrian territory as a power grab with the other hand.
Will Syria be carved up on the map?
Safe Zones are proposed by the U.S. and Turkey, but where?
Inside Syria of course, and who will control those “safe zones”?
NATO, U.S., Turkey, or some other armed force?
And how does Iran and Syria interpret these border changes in their neighborhood along with potential refugees and beefed up military threats?
Tidbits from disturbing NEWS REPORTS (use your discernment, you know about deception in news) :
- Damascus Urges UNITED NATIONS to Help Stop ‘Turkish Violations Against Syria.
- With a nod from Russia (whatever happened to NATO?) Turkey took over the Syrian border town of Jarablus from the Islamic State (IS) in August 2016.
- Is Turkey cracking down on terrorism and the Islamic State (IS) during its “State of Emergency” and Constitutional Amendment process?
Some report Turkey’s objectives are complicated by its ties to what Metin Gurcan refers to as “frenemy” jihadis — those linked to Jabhat Fatah al-Sham, formerly known as Jabhat al-Nusra, al-Qaeda’s powerful Syrian affiliate, as well as other “moderate” Syrian armed groups that are directly supported by Turkey.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan spoke in a 45-minute phone call with U.S. President Donald Trump on Feb. 7, just 18 days after Trump took office, about the Turkish plan based on assaulting Raqqa (the so-called ISIL capitol) without Kurdish assistance.
- Ankara proposes to contribute Turkish special forces to the Raqqa operation, to persuade the United States to give up its cooperation with the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG). Turkish special forces are currently performing coordination, reconnaissance and target-acquisition actions at al-Bab and supposedly could contribute 150-200 personnel to the Raqqa operation.
- After al-Bab is captured, selected elements of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) could be deployed to Raqqa.
- Reports claim Trump saw merit in the plan, which Turkey has been advocating for some time, and asked teams from both countries to work on it.
- For Turkey’s Raqqa plan to be taken seriously, the Turkish Armed Forces (TSK) first has to achieve its objectives at al-Bab. According to the Turkish media, al-Bab is almost liberated, and if you listen to Erdogan, the road is open for the Turkish army to roll on.
- Trump is expected to pursue more Arms sales to Saudi Arabia.
- The Trump administration is now threatening Iran.
Netanyahu and Trump claim Iran a evil menace and vow to prevent Iran from maintaining military nuclear arsenal.
Title: Trump going neocon on Iran
Video posted 10 Feb 2017 by Ryan Dawson
Title: Syria’s war: Turkey sets sights on ISIL capital Raqqa
Video posted 12 Feb 2017 by Al Jazeera English
Title: Trump’s Iran War
Video posted 14 Feb 2017 by Newsbud
“Donald Trump’s advisor Michael Flynn has put Iran “on notice” over the test firing of a ballistic missile, thus signaling the administration’s desire to confront Iran and make it the focus of the war on terror. On this episode of The Geopolitical Report, we look at the principles behind Trump’s foreign policy in the Middle East and their links to Islamophobic organizations and sympathies with Israel’s Likud government. The confrontation between the Trump administration and Iran is supported by a number of top Republicans who are pushing for more sanctions.”
– Advisor Gen. Michael Flynn Suddenly Resigned –
Title: Trump Tv | reporter asks Trump about Iran Nuclear Deal and Michael Flynn
Video posted 15 Feb 2017 by Trump TV
Title: US-Israel Relations: Trump: Iran is a threat to Israel and the US
Video posted 15 Feb 2017
– Blood Sacrifice –
So I ask you, will the wars continue to escalate?
Years ago I tired of discussing war, please forgive me if I do not discuss them more often.
I do not condone war, and I wish the end to war.
I see the connections for a geopolitical power grab during this crisis with the monetary system.
Appears to me, they require ritual blood sacrifice (aka war) to seal the agreement.
Call it the 21st century shift in leadership for the worldwide hegemony.
$ € £ ¥