This blog has often discussed the evidence that the U.S. government has engineered a war economy (esp. since the 9-11 false flag during Bush regime). The charter for central banks is to fund wars, that debt is most profitable for that international club cartel.
– Current War Campaign –
President Trump has publicly announced the plan to reduce funds for social programs while simultaneously increasing military & national security spending; ignore the rhetoric for justifying the war economy and focus on the actions. Conclusion:
War Escalates and/or spreads to other regions, by design.
It is not an accident, it is policy.
Will the geopolitical war campaign succeed?
Not if the citizens refuse to support military intervention and boycott taxation.
Awareness is important.
- U.S. warns of military option if North Korea continues push for…
- Big Defense Spending: Trump’s First Budget Plan…
- North Korea vows to pursue nuclear arms amid U.S. threat
- North Korea fires ANOTHER missile as nuclear war threat rises …
- Trump budget favors military-industrial complex…
Title: War Industry Muster- “Huntsville Alabama: Where the Heart of MIC Beast Beats”
Video posted 21 Mar 2017 by Newsbud