26 Apr 2017 for some reason I didn’t post this …
If you have not seen part one of this ambitious project please read:
What’s The Most Ambitious Engineering Project Ever?
CIVILIZATION: Social Engineering – I Wish Everyone Understood This
In researching Mass Deception:
I see mass education…
I see Catholic Mass (mass religions)…
I see mass communication
I see mass media…
I see mass entertainment…
I see mass transportation…
I see mass wealth…
I see mass production…
I see mass consumption (Consumerism)…
I see mass murder (aka War)…
I read documents about psychological warfare, social & cultural engineering, and see this is happening in plain sight today.
I see scripted institutional programming and experimentation on humans.
I see an Age of Deception. ~Ronmamita
According to my interpretation of the documented evidence over the years from conspiracy research, many globalists’ (in the ruling class) plans are intersecting this near term season of transition – I think the 1988 ECONOMIST mag’s cover forecasting the year 2018 issuing the new world currency could mean that major monetary system events and reforms must be implemented in the near term years 2017-2020.
I added additional months for error and contingencies due to difficulties resulting in delays in the hope that I will be around to witness its failure…
We know the ruling class never give up, even if delays are generational!
A generation from now I wish this message is repeated and shared for awareness to be ever vigilant and alert to threats.
Remember the scorpion and frog allegory…
The Scorpion and the Frog A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too." The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream, the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?" Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."
The IMF & World Bank have convened thousands of central bankers, ministers of finance and development, private sector executives, and academics in meetings, the latest was this past weekend in Washington, DC, April 21-23, 2017 for discussing the “Global Parliamentary Forum“; and the “Global Policy Agenda“…
This was their public messages:
Anti-Globalization, Protectionism, Nationalism, and Populism are bad!
Those political sentiments would harm global economy.
They also cautioned against rising debt levels…
- Economic outlook improved, with rising consumer and business confidence!
Global growth forecast up to 3.5 for 2017, and 3.6 for 2018.
- “Celebration will be broad based, across advanced emerging markets and low income economies”, said Maurice Obstfeld (IMF’s Chief Economist). They are “Bullish” on CHINA.
This was their video message:
Title: IMF’s Global Financial Stability Report
Video posted 25 Apr 2017 by FORA.tv
Below are some highlights from documents revealing engineering civilization plans:
- CHINA accepts globalization leadership role (explore their influence within the IMF, World Bank, SDR, AIIB, Asia pacific region, BRICS, SCO, Sustainable Development Policy, Emerging Markets, etc.).
Power shifting from WEST to EAST…
- *War on Cash – suggestions on how to move toward a cashless society even in the face of strong public opposition. European Central bank (ECB) announced it will stop producing and issuing 500-euro notes by the end of 2018. Former Obama economic adviser/ex-Treasury secretary floated the idea of eliminating the $100 bill in the U.S..
- Banks have also contributed: Chase capped ATM withdrawals for non-Chase customers at $1,000 per day.
Recently, ATM’s in Mexico stopped issuing 500-peso notes, leaving the 200-peso note as the highest denomination available.
CitiBank Australia stopped handling cash transactions altogether late last year.
- *Blockchain & FinTech – IMF closed door session concluded the first-ever meeting of its High Level Advisory Group on FinTech today, a group that features a significant contingent of senior-level blockchain executives… Initially announced in March, the advisory group also consists of members from the blockchain industry including Chris Larsen, the executive chairman of Ripple, Adam Ludwin from Chain, Blythe Masters from Digital Asset, Patrick Murck from the Harvard Berkman Klein Center, and Marco Santori, partner at Cooley LLP… read more.
Banks could abandon cash to issue cryptocurrencies; RFID Credit/Debit bank cards…
- *IMF’s “2010 Quota and Governance Reforms” ( de-dollarization) treaty –
I call it the “de-dollarization” treaty because, even though that term is never used, the effects are the same.The member nations have agreed to not require the USDollar for foreign transactions, meaning other reserves and even the SDR may fit the bill, and that effectively is de-dollarization as Russia, China and other BRICS members appropriately called it.
The quota reform portion is delayed because of “difficulties”…
“The doubling of quotas maintains the quota-based nature of the Fund, and ensures its ability to serve its membership in times of crisis. A fairer allocation of quota shares reflecting better our members’ economic importance, together with a more representative Executive Board, will enhance the credibility and effectiveness of the Fund’s ongoing efforts towards greater global financial stability,”-Strauss-Kahn
- The HUGE increase in voting powers of members other than the U.S. means that the U.S. veto can now be over-ridden, whereas in the past a U.S. veto derailed the proposal.
There are many more details in the 2010 world treaty, please inform me if I misinterpreted or omitted any important changes to their engineering civilization project.
Other influential organizations have revealed the development plans for a 21st century industrial revolution (4th Industrial Revolution) that calls for the rise of artificial intelligence and automaton technology.
This means RFID chips, genetic engineering, robots, biohacking microchips inserted into living bodies (animals, clones, and humans), and computer decision making tech becoming normal.
You can imagine the potential horrors of robot-cops, security, privacy invasion, killing drones (killer A.I., Cyborgs & Drones in wars), and increasing citizen enslavement.
Governments, banks and mega-corporations intend to install these systems and procedures, likely with incentives.
To earn a living and keep a job, the citizens would have to accept this and adapt to slave-tech on the job and in compulsory education centers.
I see this scripting as engineering civilization.
Look deeper and research covert operations, campaign funds, bribery & coercion, fake news, state sponsored terror, and false flags to achieve these geopolitical objectives…
What do you see?
Experts are surprised the A.I. was able to “trick” humans so easily…
Hmm, let A.I. computers handle things Transporting passengers, stock exchanges, security, war?
Title: Discussion: Rise of artificial intelligence
Video posted 21 Apr 2017 by CGTN