This is not intended to be an attack on anyone’s faith.
I research institutional governance & Crimes Against Humanity, and organized religion is in that field. Where in the past, the Vatican was accepted as the ruling empire.
Remember what the Vatican City State is:
- Capitol of the Catholic church, Home to the reigning Pope, World’s most impressive collection of art and ancient archives…
- The World’s Smallest Country – Yes, Vatican City is a City-State, Legal Sovereign and member of the UNITED NATIONS (special observer status)…
- The Vatican once ruled the Papal States, that covered much of modern day Italy, including Rome…
- St. Peter’s Basilica (Basilica Sancti Petri) is the largest church in the world…
Below is the recent news, but recall that these criminal raids into the Vatican and their Cardinals are not uncommon.
- Remember 8 Jan 2005 Swiss to open murder inquiry into triple Vatican deaths by Alex Duval Smith in Paris
- Remember 12 Mar 2013 “Roman Catholic cardinals have been urged to overcome divisions at a special mass ahead of the papal conclave, just hours after anti-mafia investigators carried out a string of raids in the diocese of the leading candidate.” theguardian.com by John Hooper and Lizzy Davies in Vatican City
- George Pell, Catholic cardinal, charged with historical sexual assault offences (pedophilia) Updated June 30, 2017 – Australia’s most senior Catholic cleric has been ordered to appear in the Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on July 18, after Victoria Police served charges on his legal representatives. “”Cardinal Pell will return to Australia, as soon as possible”…
- The lists of child sexual abuse by Cardinals, Priests, and Vatican Advisors are too numerous to include here…
Recently reports have surfaced about drugs, and sexual abuse:
Title: Police raid Vatican apartment, “Doctrine of the Faith” and find?
Video posted 04 July 2017 by The Outer Light
If you are not ready to watch the above video then here is a short list of events connected to this scandal
I’ve been following the threads this week and here are some highlights @ronmamita :
Gay orgy & cocaine at the Catholic Headquarters
- This week a scandal broke out into the public notice from the Palace of the Holy Office involving Monsignor, Luigi Capozzi, Secretary of Cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio…
- Monsignor, Luigi Capozzi, Secretary of Cardinal Cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio (on tract to becoming bishop is forced to retire), head of an important dicastery of the Roman Curia, was stopped by police after a raid inside an apartment in the Palace of the former Inquisition, was found in the middle of a drug-based gay orgy. Capozzi used a car from the Holy See with a Vatican number plate to bring in big quantities of cocaine to the Holy City.
- Steve Bannon’s friend Raymond Burke, was sent to a remote island in Guam, to preside over a trial of a local archbishop accused of sexual abuse by former altar boys, to avoid his presence in the Knights of Malta. However, after not receiving an official answer from the Vatican, the four Cardinals tried again with no luck at the end of June 2017: https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2017/06/22/four-cardinals-press-pope-francis-clarify-divorce-remarriage-stand/
- Jorge Mario Bergoglio (aka POPE FRANCIS) fired Cardinal Gerhard Ludwig Müller,who served as the Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (CDF), his appointment made by Pope Benedict XVI in 2012, until 02 July 2017.
- This is a twisted story with many threads that leads to many influential individuals and organizations. Müller was close to Pope Ratzinger and may have been fired as an act of retaliation? Inside sources of the Vatican claim this is an internal war and the raid on the gay orgy that took place in the Palace of the Holy Office, that led to the arrest of the Pope’s supporter and close collaborator, Monsignor Luigi Capozzi, creating the scandal for the Vatican Gay Lobby protected by the Jesuit Pope.
- Important Note, many names are being omitted in public documents and we must ask who are being protected and who are forced out?
- Is the Jesuit take-over of the Catholic empire now complete? Some insiders think so.