What Do Others Think About Blockchain Technology?
I have to remind myself to not get trapped in a echo chamber, where only the choir are singing. Look outside and see what others are actually doing and believing. With that thought I did a quick search right here from the wordpress public reader search bar.
These images convey a powerful message about chains and money, if you are not able to pause to consider the possible connection to enslavement then this editorial is not an easy message to accept.
This blog was the second result on the first search page, but there are page after page of posts that praise the amazing wonders of blockchain technology.
I actually became nauseous.
Making money is an obvious incentive, but are workers chained to the system?
I do not wish to have a heated debate about career choices and survival or defining personal success, obviously that is a personal choice.
Right or wrong, or good or bad it still is a choice, and the consequences fall on the individual.
What I was interested in is the sense of the collective consciousness and the will of the people. This is where creative energy is invested, as well as labor and funds.
How many career professionals consider or research where these plans (for the digital economy and FINTECH craze) come from?
I know some individuals think it is an accident of innovation and some think it is the benevolent design of talented and wealthy engineers and developers.
Few make the connections to nefarious organizations such as Bilderburgs, BIS, IMF, OECD, CFR, G20, various central banks and others.
Meanwhile my heart sank among the many praises posted in blog after blog about the promising blockchain, with benefits and advances such as:
- Increased time effectiveness due to real time transactions
- Direct Transactions eliminate the overheads and intermediary costs
- Reduced risk related to cyber crimes, frauds, and tampering
- More transparent processes with a proper creation and tracking
- Highly secure due to cryptographic and decentralized Blockchain protocols
I could add some more benefits to the beast system that seek to enslave humanity, so I was surprised that the list was so short and lacking any depth. The real absence was the lack of facts that connects coordinated efforts from the most influential international organizations such as:
- AXA Strategic Ventures a major co-funder in Blockstream…
- G20 Vowed All Citizens Be “Digitally Connected” By 2025
- What’s up with this creepy subliminal blockchain message from ACCHAIN?!
- Who are the major funders in the supercomputers for the blockchains?
- What are some of the major regulations being proposed in response to this FINTECH phenomena?
- What are some of the alarming consequences that could arise from virtual currencies in a cashless society, aka digital economy?
- You know, like the concern about privacy with the collection and monetization of data on the blockchain.
Sigh, I have to console myself with the knowledge that this is why I and others bother to research and investigate the plans and policies coming from think tanks and supra-national organizations. Call us conspiracy researchers, but don’t call us “theorists” because the research documents the facts.
Sadly the facts contradict the praises for the emerging digital economy with blockchain technology and virtual currencies.
If you care to read and learn more then click on the links below.
Meanwhile do not dare say that no one ever warned you about the massive deception and looming crisis.
Update your emergency preparedness plan, take your assets out of the banks and have some physical, tangible assets in your possession for insurance and survival.