Look around and focus on what individuals are saying and doing.
Have you noticed that some individuals:
- often talk about being informed…
- believe truth must fit the conventional world view or fit what they were taught in school…
- believe truth must be “credible”, comes from “reliable” or “official” sources…
- routinely watch TV, and follow news reports….
- MAINSTREAM INDOCTRINATION.
- often talk about being deceived…
- question EVERYTHING and test what they were taught in school…
- investigate contradictions and controversial evidence, also test and research the incredible and unofficial claims…
- routinely do not watch TV, and question news reports…
- INDOCTRINATION REMOVAL.
Witness how a few alternative, non-mainstream sources redirected the national conversation.
Internet search algorithms have changed, censorship and propaganda has increased.
This evidence shows that you are not powerless, and the establishment is ramping up the expenditures to deceive, entertain and distract the citizens.
The state has trained citizens to believe they are weak, powerless and vulnerable without the institutional monopoly on violence to protect them, but this is mass deception.
Have you noticed the increase in independent, alternative, and social media?
Have you noticed the increased political outcry (propaganda) against social media (blame Russia or radical extremism)?
There is a exodus from mainstream media and their web-tools such as facebook, youtube, and google.
Title: You Are Powerful And We Are Winning
Video posted 14 Nov 2017 by corbettreport
You are weak! You are powerless! You don’t control your own life!…is what the powers-that-shouldn’t-be want you to believe. In reality, the thing they are most afraid of is you discovering your own power and taking control of your life. And as a new study shows, even a small number of alternative, non-mainstream sources can redirect the national conversation. So why aren’t we using this power to our advantage and setting a new agenda for humanity?
The choice is ours.
Please support The Corbett Report and the other independent outlets that are helping to do just that.