Corporate-governments are criminal institutions funded with fraudulent money.
“[This] System is So Flawed That Fraud is Mathematically Guaranteed” -Bill Black
Last year, in previous posts I stated that this U.S. political drama would drag on for many months and perhaps a few years before pardons and case closed announcements are made public.
There are intersecting investigations underway including:
- Congressional investigations into alleged Russian interference.
- Congressional investigations into allegedly improper FBI and DOJ surveillance activities.
- Congressional investigations into anti-Trump “dossier.”
- Inspector General investigation into FBI and DOJ anti-Trump leaks.
- Special Counsel investigation into alleged Trump-Russia collusion.
- FBI investigating Clinton Charity Fraud, tax violations, money laundering
- Hillary Clinton mishandling classified government information (email scandal)
Obviously, many officials and patriots are more concerned about the system surviving as a priority above rights, truth, and justice; Nixon proved that decades ago.
The charges include bribery, obstructing justice, treason and seditious conspiracy among other national security violations, but only if criminal investigations are allowed to proceed in court.
Note the many foreign connections.
When I consider the many individuals who allegedly mishandled classified information and violated their office or badge, I doubt the political will exist to legally proceed beyond low-level operatives. This is a ongoing cover-up.
In other words indicting Hillary Clinton and Obama is what should happen, but the political battles are insulting.
I hope I am wrong in thinking, Trump achieved what he wanted, the U.S. White House, and may pardon the Clinton-Obama gang and financiers…
Why would U.S. President Trump pardon any of the Clinton gang?
For “the good of the (CORPORATE) nation” [USA INC.], of course.
A partial list of named criminal suspects:
[Keep these names handy in your archives.]
Office | Roster of Suspects| Status | Indictment Status
DOJ-OLA Asst AG – Peter Kadzik N/A TBD
FBI GC – James Baker Resigned TBD
DOJ – Bruce Ohr Demoted TBD
DOJ SC – Lisa Page Resigned Referred for prosecution*
FBI CI – Bill Priestap Cooperating TBD
FBI CI – Peter Strzok Demoted Referred for prosecution*
SoS Aide – Huma Abedin Replaced TBD
HRC Aide – Sidney Blumenthal N/A TBD
CIA D – John Brennan Replaced TBD
DNI – James Clapper Replaced TBD
SoS – Hillary Clinton Replaced Referred for prosecution*
FBI D – James Comey Fired Referred for prosecution*
DASoD – Evelyn Farkas Replaced TBD
Contractor – Stefan Halper N/A TBD
WH Aide – Valerie Jarrett Replaced TBD
FBI CD – Mike Kortan Quit TBD
DOJ DAAG – David Laufman Quit TBD
DOJ AG – Loretta Lynch Replaced Referred for prosecution*
SoS – John Kerry Replaced TBD
FBI DD – Andrew McCabe Fired Referred for prosecution**
DOJ DAAG – Mary McCord Quit TBD
HRC Aide – Cheryl Mills N/A TBD
FBI D/SC – Robert Mueller N/A TBD
POTUS – Barack Obama Replaced TBD
Contractor – Nellie Ohr N/A TBD
UN Amb. – Samantha Power Replaced TBD
NSA – Susan Rice Replaced TBD
FBI CoS – James Rybicki Quit TBD
Contractor – Christopher Steele N/A Referred for prosecution*
DOJ AAG – Sally Yates Fired TBD
DOJ-NSD Asst AG – John P. Carlin Quit TBD
U.S.Atty Southern Dist of NY Preet Bharara Fired TBD
NY AG – Eric Schneiderman Quit TBD
USDC Judge – Rudolph Contreras Recused TBD
Sen. – John McCain N/A TBD
McCain Institute staff – David Kramer N/A TBD
Contractor – John Podesta N/A TBD
Lobbyist – Tony Podesta N/A TBD
* Referred for prosecution by members of Congress.
** Referred for prosecution by Department of Justice Office of Inspector General.
Government literally means Mind Control
Meanwhile, public infrastructure and health deteriorates, conspiracies continue with coercion, bribes, and many forms of criminality in so-called ‘Trusted’ institutions ranging from mass media to banking that are protected and regulated by fraudulent government. The system is a protection racket that manages human chattel.
For individuals who are trying to sort out the trickling facts that drip into the public domain and yet remains largely under-reported by major news outlets, listen to Joe DiGenova reveal government documents in the video below. Download the government documents and reach your conclusions rather than relying on others.
- U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court Judge Rosemary M. Collyer issued a 99 page opinion and order against the FBI: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
- “On March 20th 2017 congressional testimony, James Comey was asked why the FBI Director did not inform congressional oversight about the counterintelligence operation that began in July 2016. FBI Director Comey said he did not tell congressional oversight he was investigating presidential candidate Donald Trump because the Director of Counterintelligence suggested he not do so.” Note Comey’s important omission was the name of FBI Counterintelligence Director WH “Bill” Priestap.
What happened to Mr. Priestap?
Less than two months later, Trump fired James Comey from the FBI 9 May 2017.
- Dr. Scott Bennett, AUTHOR OF SHELL GAME: The Betrayal and cover-up by the U.S. Government may have the smoking gun Swiss Bank Connection to International Terrorism and the Obama-Clinton gangs.
http://www.shellgamewhistleblower.com book available at: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/shellgame
The real story behind the Michael Cohen investigation by the Department of Justice and Mueller probe, and the phone calls informing Michael Cohen and the Trump Campaign about the Obama-Clinton terrorist financing operations in the Middle East using Swiss Banks, Department of Justice, State Department, and Union Bank of Switzerland and others.
- A TIMELINE OF TREASON: How the DNC and FBI Leadership Tried to Fix a Presidential Election
“The financial markets are the number one campaign contributors in the U.S. system now.
We have a corrupt politics to the core – this has nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans, it really doesn’t have anything to do with Right Wing or Left Wing [chuckles] by the way.
The corruption is, as far as I can see, everywhere.
But, what it has led to, is this sense of impunity.” –PhD. Jeffrey Sachs
Title: Brazen Plot To Exonerate Clinton’ Starting To Seep Out Daily Caller Interviews Joe DiGenova
Posted 6 May 2018 by Dick Morris Perspective
Mueller’s Special Counsel Fled Out Of Court When The Russians Showed Up!
Robert Mueller and his Trump-Russia Collusion investigation is a disgrace.
Title: DiGenova: Lawyers daring Mueller to prove his Russia case
Posted 10 May 2018 by Fox News
Title: Blame now, prove later: Mueller team delay in Russian probe
Posted 12 May 2018 by RT
Title: Did an FBI spy infiltrate the Trump 2016 campaign?
Posted 11 May 2018 by Fox News