Distrust is on the rise and justifiably so.
Central Planners (with government, capital and market controls contradicting sovereignty and “free market” concepts) are rarely opposed or blamed for the misery and destruction we are witnessing today.
Their Rule is to never blame the monetary system which is at the root of institutional governance worldwide.
Be aware of current geopolitical plans for World Order:
If you want to understand the current international system, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, forever. –To paraphrase George Orwell
Censor & Propaganda…
Disruptive Policies & FINTECH…
Evading Justice & Restrictions to commit institutional abuse…
Financial Engineering (Financial Instruments, Financialization, Securitisation, SPV)…
A Protection Racket For Institutional Crime$
To be clear, “money“ isn’t what you were taught, and the U.S. Dollar doesn’t belong to Americans – all that deception is intentional by the international money cartel, aka the IMS (International Monetary System).
To discover who are the Money Masters and learn more, start with the archives below.
Over the last decade I examined stories about those who defend the IMS:
- are policy makers,
- are modernizing the international monetary system…
- are using spoof trades,
- using bogus securities and fictitious capital,
- funding wars,
- stealing real wealth and income
But, be aware that their international monetary system version 3.0 is being implemented for the 21st century in what can be called “The Reset“.
This institutional crisis is allowed to continue to plague the world, heed the warnings. The Longest Crime Story Ever Told:
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.” – Frederic Bastiat
Because of this, we are witnessing political warfare, lawfare, censorship, propaganda, rampant corruption, trade wars, rising distrust, escalating military wars, rising misery, rising debt, and rising social unrest.
Title: Bankers Are NOT Who You Think They Are, Part I
Posted 16 Sep 2013 by skwealthacademy
“I think this would be the time because you really need to bring China into the creation of a new world order, financial world order.
[…] It is not necessarily in our interest to have the U.S. Dollar as the sole world [reserve] currency” –GEORGE SOROS 2009 interview
This Is MASS DECEPTION
- I collated Details About The Monetary System Reset – Includes De-dollarization & Blockchain Asset Digitization Digital Economy
- G20 Has Commitments, The Gang of 20 Banksters Vowed All Citizens Be “Digitally Connected” By 2025
- Citizens Are Manipulated and It’s Getting Worse
- Organized Crime: Institutionalized Centralization, Globalization, Deception and Criminality
- Rolling Stone: Everything Is Rigged
- Russia Announced The Universal Credit Rating Group (UCRG) Will Rival Moody’s, S&P, and Fitch This Year
- Institutional Crime$ are PROTECTED BY GOVERNMENTS
- SWIFT: Financial Terrorism
- The Plague: Resilient Institutional Deception Readies The Reset
- MIND TRAP: Voters Joining A Team And There Remains The Deceptive Divide
- […search this blog]
The RESET is almost complete…
Don’t Drown In Despair, Never Give Up!
To cut off your chains you must first see them
With awareness of the horrible truth we have a fighting chance to be free.
Research innovative solutions:
- We actually have the capacity to create a very different reality by enabling our energies to move more freely where they are most needed
- D.I.Y. The Change We Seek Shall Be Created By Us
- Have Fun Experiencing The Game of Life!
- Here Are Social Media Alternatives
- P2P Collaboration FTW!
- Can You Imagine Engineering A Community/Civilization As P2P?
- The Corbett Report: P2P Economy Goes Mainstream
- P2P Is An Alternative Solution
- The Future of Governance is not Governments
- Innovative Alternatives Can Revive Local Businesses and Communities.
- Creating A New System That Makes The Government Obsolete:
- Monopoly Money Must End
- Share the Links To Community Currency resources
- Lost knowledge: Rights and Wrongs
The World Order and Pres. Trump:
This is BAD and getting WORSE!
There are criminals in a Deep State cover-up and everyone should ask how long will Trump play along and not reveal the seditious conspiracy inside the U.S. gov.?
Self proclaimed “patriots” should hold all government officials and employees accountable, including President Donald J. Trump when he simply fail to uphold the Constitution or escalate foreign wars.
Interesting reports discussed in this video by Mr. Alex Newman – I ask you research further as truth often contradicts what is reported in MSM news for public opinion shaping.
Title: Alex Newman – Horrifying Consequences If China Runs Globalist New World Order
Posted 9 Oct 2018 by Greg Hunter
Will The Truth & U.S. Crimes Be Swept Under The Rug:
For the sake of National Security and protect the Institution – you know their mantra and paper shield.
Hide the ‘Palace Coup’ against the Trump Administration – Really?
Title: Overwhelming Evidence of Trump Coup, 2401
Posted 09 Oct 2018 by The Still Report
Attorney Klayman know some the criminals in the U.S. government:
Title: Klayman on Kavanaugh and the “Right to Be Believed”
Posted 8 Oct 2018 by Jason Goodman
NAFTA Gets A Name Change, Bad News USMCA Is NAFTA 2.0
Title: USMCA: What’s in the Revised NAFTA Deal?
Posted 4 Oct 2018 by TheJohnBirchSociety
The U.S. Abuses are too many list, so how will the abuses be halted?
Title: Rand Paul To Christopher Wray: Are President Trump’s Calls Being Collected By NSA or FBI 10/10/18
by LIVE ON-AIR NEWS
Severe U.S. Recession Would Slash Public Wealth By $5 Trillion: IMF
As part of the IMF’s latest global economic forecast, which for the first time since 2016 saw the D.C.-based organization cut its global growth forecasts, the IMF warned that a severe recession would slash US public wealth by about $5 trillion, causing vastly more damage to Washington’s finances than just an increase in debt and deficits.
At the same time, governments around the world, many of which face similar dangers, do not clearly publicize their overall net worths, the International Monetary Fund said in its new report, noting that “Few governments know how much they own” or how they use those assets for the public’s well-being, the IMF explained.