Posted Nov 17, 2013
Looting of the Country Happening Right Now, Fed Printing $125 Billion a Month
Fabian Calvo contends, “The guys I talk to are in closed door meetings with Fed chiefs, and they’re telling me it’s closer to $125 billion a month . . . the looting of the country is literally happening right now.”
The highlights from this discussion:
- the important trend of massive fraud and corruption.
- re-inflating the housing bubble (with liar loans and MBS securities)
- devaluing the dollar and foreign investors abandoning the dollar
- cheap or free loans to purchase homes as the government will own almost everything forcing most people to become renters and leasers as the government will subsidize more homes.
- QE (digital dollars flood the major financial institutions) has increased, possibly $125 Billion monthly
- Glimpse the likely future events from the past currency collapses in other nations, such as when the Mexican Peso collapsed (1994 Tequila crisis)…
Here is an excerpt from WEB OF DEBT Ch.22:
International Pirates Prowling
in a Sea of Floating Currencies
Countries around the world have been caught in the same trap that captured Mexico. Henry C K Liu calls it the “Tequila Trap.” He also calls it “a suicidal policy masked by the giddy expansion typical of the early phase of a Ponzi scheme.” The lure in the trap is the promise of massive dollar investment. At first, returns are spectacular. But as with every Ponzi scheme, the returns eventually collapse, leaving the people massively in debt to a foreign banking cartel that will become their new economic masters.
Further your research with these sources:
Chapter 22 THE TEQUILA TRAP
“Understanding the way events unfolded in Mexico during the 1990s continues to be fundamentally important to access the mechanics of currency crises.”