Israel’s Stanley Fischer picked to be next U.S. Federal Reserve vice chair
- Stanley Fischer headed for 8 years Bank of Israel an Apartheid Organization
- 8 year tenure violated international law
- Policies violated United States law
- Brings a BAGGAGE of criminal silence (of ignorance?)
- Share responsibility of economic oppression of the Palestinians, again his silence is deafening
Stanley Fischer held the number two spot at the International Monetary Fund, holding that post from 1994 to 2001.
The 70-year-old was chief economist at the Washington-based World Bank from 1988 to 1990.