We See Them…
Federal Reserve and ECB continue their lies that a economic recovery exist, yet still concoct these extraordinary emergency measures of interventions propping up exchange markets and protecting insolvent banks.
Highlighted important current events are below:
- The number of people seeking U.S. unemployment aid has increased
- A plunge in demand for commercial aircraft is blamed for a record drop in business orders for long-lasting manufactured goods.
- The Commerce Department reports orders for durable goods fell [to record low] 18.2 percent last month [Aug 2014]
- Airplane orders fell 74.3 percent in August.
- Average long-term U.S. mortgage rates have declined slightly this week
- Labor Force Statistics from current population 62.8 [Alarmingly Low, see more below]
Databases, Tables & Calculators by Subject
U.S. Dept. of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics
Change Output Options: From: Jan 2004 To: Jan 2014
Data extracted on: September 27, 2014
Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey
Federal Reserve Economic Data (FRED)
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, One Federal Reserve Bank Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63102
The Above Are The Official False Under-Reporting, Thus Facts are Much Worse…
What Are Investor Sentiments?
25 Sep 2014 Gregory Mannarino
- Velocity of Money at historic lows
- Labor force participation rate at historic lows (3o year low)
- Durable Goods Orders plunged to record low (never been this low?)
When We Think For Ourselves:
- United States in decline and its military industry engaged around the world in conflicts and tensions.
Notice the Labor force participation consistent decline from year 2000, also notice military conflicts increasing from 2001…
- Obama’s Presidential Campaign promised government spending would stimulate economy, save and create jobs, increase employment, yet employment levels continue to plummet…
The popular “catchy” phrases have been similar to:
Money for Wall Street, Not for Main Street.
Bankers Too Big To Jail.
- Politics was always rigged and dirty, but now it is even worse, and has been institutionalized with criminality.
Many now expect governments to use False Flag Ops to hide behind war, and then offer the solution:
“reset” the system in another region (Asia) with reformed international monetary policies.
BRICS, SCO, IMF, SDR and RMB thank you very much!
- Institutional controls, institutional governance, institutional investors, more succinctly: banksters with protection.
- Government “Officially” claims the recession ended June 2009, yet another false claim…
- After all known recessions a “recovery” economy fully replaced the lost (net) employment within two to four years of the recession’s onset; not so this time!
Thus the “recovery” lie is again revealed for what it is.
- Economist John Williams says forget all the happy talk about the improving economy. Williams says “The economy is in severe trouble.” Williams goes on to say, “When you see a contraction as we had in the first quarter, given all the upside biases that the government puts into the series, you know the economy is in serious trouble.
- Economist John Williams on unemployment and the Obama Administration’s recent claim of creating “nearly 10 million new jobs in the last four and a half years,” Williams says, “If we were to go back to the levels before the recession, we would need at least 11 million new jobs. That’s 11 million more than we have now. . . . We are in serious trouble here.” You heard correct, the U.S. needs 11 million more jobs just to get back to the pre-2008 crash levels…
We are still losing jobs in this economic picture. That’s what the numbers are showing, despite all the happy hype you get in the popular media.” – economist John Williams, founder of Shadowstats.com
Williams also said, “People in the business world look elsewhere than the government for accurate numbers on the economy. Businesses have to work in the real world, and they need real numbers.” John Williams’ Shadowstats.com is a paid subscription service for $175 per year.
- The “official” 6.2% U.S. unemployment rate is misleading as it excludes discouraged workers who have given up and left the labor force because there are no jobs to be found.
John Williams of Shadowstats.com calculates the true U.S. unemployment rate to be 23.2%, counting those discouraged workers who have given up looking for a job. This number is consistent with the collapse of the U.S. labor force participation rate.”
NEW YORK (AP) – New warnings are emerging of a security flaw known as the “Bash” bug. Cyber experts say the bug may pose a serious threat to computers using Unix-based operating systems such as Linux and Mac OS X.
- England and Wales are now reporting stagnate housing prices.
- 1 in 4 Americans are not working in America.
- Moody warns that public pensions funds face a 2 trillion shortfall.
- Western countries consider truthers domestic terrorist.
- Illegals will now serve in the military and the Pentagon will increase enrollment as time goes on.
- FBI very angry that they cannot easily break into your phone.
- 13,000 troops headed to Speicher base in Iraq in a few days.
- US/central bankers ready to train 15,000 paid mercenaries to fight Assad.
- ISIS threatens to strike terror in NYC.
- Be prepared for a false flag event.
Globalization – Condition where criminal elite dictate and enforce policies. The plethora of Wars, protection rackets, banking fraud, price manipulation, and other destructive behaviour are merely symptoms and evidence of their plunder and pillaging.
“where the central banks have distorted, if not utterly flattened, the all important relationship between prices, risk, and reality, what good does it do to seek some sort of meaning in the new temporary arrangement of things?
When the price of money itself is distorted, then all prices are merely derivative works of that primary distortion. Some prices will be too high, some far too low, but none accurately determined by the intersection of true demand and supply.” –Chris Martenson
The descent towards economic feudalism is clearly picking up speed. Or maybe we’re there already?
Share these Monetary Policy PDF documents
Keep a backup file and assist in exposing the Globalists.
Click to access finalvision_sovereign_wealth_funds.pdf
Click to access 0212gt_schenk1.pdf
Criminal Elite & Debt Slavery
Feudalism, is a word that euphemistically excuses slavery, and academically justifies institutional governance with a characterization of civilized necessities.
The transition that is happening today is by officials and executives determining policies.
– A betrayal of Trust –
A global scale of criminal and violent behaviour controlling institutions with monetary and military forces that can exterminate large populations and subjugate the survivors…
Those officials and executives are Liars, Deceivers, Fraudsters, and Psychopaths; they are criminals or aiding criminals out of fear and coercion.
The criminality is here, and has been here for over a decade and it has gotten so bad that many people are now aware of it and the real threat that it is.
Violating the right to live and protect oneself are the effects of policies being implemented.
See the surveillance state violating privacy,
see militarization of police – security – private contractors – technology – orbital space – ocean – land imprisoning and killing mass numbers of People violating right to life.
This is Violence from people in suits and uniforms.
We are witnessing a dangerous and destructive illness controlling institutions.
Soft words such as feudalism and governance can be misused and misleading.
Speaking to academics I find it is important to remind everyone more succinctly:
“I refuse to remain a slave, regardless how pretty the system of slavery is presented.
Now amplify the global dialogue and share creativity for freeing the People on Earth.” ~Ron
I found Hong Kong interesting earlier today:
“Disperse Or We Fire”- Hong Kong Police Fire Tear Gas At Protesting Students
Hong Kong returned to Chinese rule in 1997 under a formula known as “one country, two systems” that guaranteed a high degree of autonomy and freedoms not enjoyed in mainland China. Universal suffrage was set as an eventual goal.
But Beijing last month rejected demands for people to freely choose the city’s next leader, prompting threats from activists to shut down Central.
China wants to limit elections to a handful of candidates loyal to Beijing.
While promising a fresh round of public consultation, Leung also described Beijing’s decision as “legally binding”.
Publishing tycoon Jimmy Lai, a key backer of the democratic movement, said he wanted as big a crowd of protesters as possible, after a week of student demonstrations, to thwart any crackdown.
“The more Hong Kong citizens come, the more unlikely the police can clear up the place,” said Lai, also wearing a plastic cape and workmen’s protective glasses. “I believe more Hong Kong citizens will show up later on Sunday.”
USA Welcomes The Oligarchs
Please click the link above and view all the images.
These charts also explains much about the USA:
Death of the middle class in the USA
The middle and lower classes merge in the USA
United States Leads the Developed World in Share of Low Wage Jobs