We See Them…
Federal Reserve and ECB continue their lies that a economic recovery exist, yet still concoct these extraordinary emergency measures of interventions propping up exchange markets and protecting insolvent banks.
Highlighted important current events are below:
- The number of people seeking U.S. unemployment aid has increased
- A plunge in demand for commercial aircraft is blamed for a record drop in business orders for long-lasting manufactured goods.
- The Commerce Department reports orders for durable goods fell [to record low] 18.2 percent last month [Aug 2014]
- Airplane orders fell 74.3 percent in August.
- Average long-term U.S. mortgage rates have declined slightly this week
- Labor Force Statistics from current population 62.8 [Alarmingly Low, see more below]
Databases, Tables & Calculators by Subject
U.S. Dept. of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics
Change Output Options: From: Jan 2004 To: Jan 2014
Data extracted on: September 27, 2014
Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey
Federal Reserve Economic Data (FRED)
The Above Are The Official False Under-Reporting, Thus Facts are Much Worse…
What Are Investor Sentiments?
25 Sep 2014 Gregory Mannarino
- Velocity of Money at historic lows
- Labor force participation rate at historic lows (3o year low)
- Durable Goods Orders plunged to record low (never been this low?)
When We Think For Ourselves:
- United States in decline and its military industry engaged around the world in conflicts and tensions.
Notice the Labor force participation consistent decline from year 2000, also notice military conflicts increasing from 2001…
- Obama’s Presidential Campaign promised government spending would stimulate economy, save and create jobs, increase employment, yet employment levels continue to plummet…
The popular “catchy” phrases have been similar to:
Money for Wall Street, Not for Main Street.
Bankers Too Big To Jail.
- Politics was always rigged and dirty, but now it is even worse, and has been institutionalized with criminality.
Many now expect governments to use False Flag Ops to hide behind war, and then offer the solution:
“reset” the system in another region (Asia) with reformed international monetary policies.
BRICS, SCO, IMF, SDR and RMB thank you very much!
- Institutional controls, institutional governance, institutional investors, more succinctly: banksters with protection.
- Government “Officially” claims the recession ended June 2009, yet another false claim…
- After all known recessions a “recovery” economy fully replaced the lost (net) employment within two to four years of the recession’s onset; not so this time!
Thus the “recovery” lie is again revealed for what it is.
- Economist John Williams says forget all the happy talk about the improving economy. Williams says “The economy is in severe trouble.” Williams goes on to say, “When you see a contraction as we had in the first quarter, given all the upside biases that the government puts into the series, you know the economy is in serious trouble.
- Economist John Williams on unemployment and the Obama Administration’s recent claim of creating “nearly 10 million new jobs in the last four and a half years,” Williams says, “If we were to go back to the levels before the recession, we would need at least 11 million new jobs. That’s 11 million more than we have now. . . . We are in serious trouble here.” You heard correct, the U.S. needs 11 million more jobs just to get back to the pre-2008 crash levels…
We are still losing jobs in this economic picture. That’s what the numbers are showing, despite all the happy hype you get in the popular media.” – economist John Williams, founder of Shadowstats.com
Williams also said, “People in the business world look elsewhere than the government for accurate numbers on the economy. Businesses have to work in the real world, and they need real numbers.” John Williams’ Shadowstats.com is a paid subscription service for $175 per year.
- The “official” 6.2% U.S. unemployment rate is misleading as it excludes discouraged workers who have given up and left the labor force because there are no jobs to be found.
John Williams of Shadowstats.com calculates the true U.S. unemployment rate to be 23.2%, counting those discouraged workers who have given up looking for a job. This number is consistent with the collapse of the U.S. labor force participation rate.”
NEW YORK (AP) – New warnings are emerging of a security flaw known as the “Bash” bug. Cyber experts say the bug may pose a serious threat to computers using Unix-based operating systems such as Linux and Mac OS X.
- England and Wales are now reporting stagnate housing prices.
- 1 in 4 Americans are not working in America.
- Moody warns that public pensions funds face a 2 trillion shortfall.
- Western countries consider truthers domestic terrorist.
- Illegals will now serve in the military and the Pentagon will increase enrollment as time goes on.
- FBI very angry that they cannot easily break into your phone.
- 13,000 troops headed to Speicher base in Iraq in a few days.
- US/central bankers ready to train 15,000 paid mercenaries to fight Assad.
- ISIS threatens to strike terror in NYC.
- Be prepared for a false flag event.
Globalization – Condition where criminal elite dictate and enforce policies. The plethora of Wars, protection rackets, banking fraud, price manipulation, and other destructive behaviour are merely symptoms and evidence of their plunder and pillaging.
“where the central banks have distorted, if not utterly flattened, the all important relationship between prices, risk, and reality, what good does it do to seek some sort of meaning in the new temporary arrangement of things?
When the price of money itself is distorted, then all prices are merely derivative works of that primary distortion. Some prices will be too high, some far too low, but none accurately determined by the intersection of true demand and supply.” –Chris Martenson