“The secret that hundreds of employees are now refining involves devices that automate and miniaturize more than 1,000 laboratory tests, from routine blood work to advanced genetic analyses. Theranos’s processes are faster, cheaper and more accurate than the conventional methods and require only microscopic blood volumes, not vial after vial of the stuff.”
Henry Kissinger leads a shady cast of all politicians and military men on Theranos’ board.
Which is where this whole thing becomes very creepy, very quickly.
You can accuse Henry Kissinger of many things, but being a humanitarian isn’t one of them.
Furthermore, you’d think there’d be more healthcare professionals or businesspeople on the board, but it’s almost all military men and politicians.
I have no idea what these military men and war criminals are up to, but it probably isn’t good.
When there’s smoke, there’s fire. And there’s a lot of smoke here.
Submitted by Michael Krieger, Liberty Blitzkrieg:
Kissinger deserves vigorous prosecution for war crimes, for crimes against humanity, and for offenses against common or customary or international law, including conspiracy to commit murder, kidnap, and torture.
A good liar must have a good memory: Kissinger is a stupendous liar with a remarkable memory.
– Christopher Hitchens in The Trial of Henry Kissinger
I first heard of Theranos, Inc. in the fall of 2013, when the Wall Street Journal published a piece titled, Elizabeth Holmes: The Breakthrough of Instant Diagnosis. However, it wasn’t just me. It was the first time pretty much anyone on earth had heard of the company, because despite having been founded a decade earlier in 2003, it maintained a level of secrecy more characteristic of classified military operations.
What is Henry Kissinger and Gang Up To Now?
- Henry Kissinger
- Richard Kovacevich- who served as the Chief Executive Officer of Wells Fargo & Company from 1998–2007 and Chairman of the Board from 2001-2009.
- William Perry- Former Secretary of Defense
- Riley P. Bechtel -Chairman of the Board and a Director of Bechtel Group, Inc
- Bill Frist- Former U.S. Senate Majority Leader
- Samuel Nunn- Served as a United States Senator from Georgia for twenty-four years and as Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee