- Congress was pressured to pass another bank bailout.
- CME Group has notified the CFTC that they plan to institute trading collars for Comex precious metals trading. At present, these collars are planned to go into effect on Monday, December 22.
- December 12, we learned the next European county in line – after Germany, Switzerland, The Netherlands and Belgium – to openly talk about repatriating its gold reserves is Austria.
SGT REPORT ECONOMIC NEWS UPDATE:
Documenting the Collapse for the week ending Friday, Dec 12, 2104.
– The System IS Collapsing, Here’s the Latest Dramatic Proof:
– U.S Treasury seeks ‘Survival Kits’ for Federal Bank Examiners
– CME Implements $400 wide gold circuit breakers for vast price swings
– U.S. Taxpayers Now On The Hook For $303 TRILLION in Wall Street Derivatives
Andrew Maguire explains what is happening with PMs in London:
“The London hub is failing because of the growing disconnect between the massive multi-billion naked short derivative bets and the underlying physical market that it’s anchored to. There is no argument that can justify this disconnect as a temporary one. The paper markets have pushed too far this time. The wholesale markets are starting to backwash derivatives positions and that is a dangerous thing for the too-big-too fail bullion banks.”” –Andrew Maguire on kingworldnews.com
Peter Boehringer explains the German gold repatriation campaign:
In Part 2, German precious metals champion Peter Boehringer tells Rick about the ongoing campaign to force the U.S. Federal Reserve to repatriate Germany’s vast gold holdings in the Fed’s vault.