– Major Hubs & Currencies –
The economic zone model is engineered, and we see it deployed or in the early stages of being deployed worldwide. The zone model was used for the European (EU, aka Eurozone) economic bloc.
We see its likeness in the UNASUR, NAFTA, ASEAN Economic Community (AEC), and elsewhere.
Video title: “ASEAN Launches Economic Bloc But Analysts Sceptical”
Video title: “10 Southeast Asian Countries Launch Trade Pact”
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) recently acquired full approval (U.S. finally adopted the legislation) to include the Chinese yuan (RMB) in the IMF’s Special Drawing Rights (SDR) basket as a fifth currency, along with the United States dollar, euro, Japanese yen and pound sterling.
That move further integrated China into the New World Order global economy, while simultaneously promoting the internationalisation of the RMB as a major trade and investment currency. It also committed China to the globalists’ reform agenda, which is expected to result in more initiatives being announced in the coming months.
We also note the efficiency of urban banking hubs (aka Global Cities, or “Super Cities“), namely New York, London, Paris, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Sydney and Los Angeles, Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Shanghai, Beijing, Melbourne, San Francisco, Washington, Chicago, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Frankfurt, and Madrid.
You can readily see the planning convenience of having economic zones for the elite globalists.
Trading & Commercial Hubs would simplify the international monetary system for reserve currencies, trade agreements, development authority, currency and capital control. Overwhelming the troublesome number of nation states that have laws hindering the globalists’ hegemony.
– The New 21st Century SILK ROAD –
Globalists are Promoting the Belt and Road regional trade and infrastructure network scheme.
Below are Asia’s banking events welcoming the New Year 2016:
- December 31, 2015 was the day when the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) was officially inaugurated.
“The new economic bloc, a free trade area of the ten member states of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, or ASEAN, is encompassing a population of over 630 million people and a huge market of $2.6 trillion in combined GDP, making it the third-largest economy in Asia as a composite trading block and the seventh-largest worldwide.Its combined population is third after China and India, and it is the fourth-largest exporter after China, the European Union and the United States, with still very much scope for growth from emerging countries such as Myanmar, the Philippines, Vietnam and Cambodia with their diverse economic sectors spanning over agriculture, food, minerals and commodities, textiles, electronics and services. The AEC is also the fourth-largest importer of goods globally after the United States, the European Union and China.” –investvine.com
- The Philippines in a last-minute decision is officially joining the China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) before the deadline… becoming its last member, the government in Manila announced on December 30, 2015 –investvine.com
- China-Led Development Bank AIIB Formally Established, To Commence Operations in January 2016.
Reports state the China-initiated Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, or AIIB, was formally established Friday in Beijing. See: tingvoa.com
- “East Asia formed its first cross-nation union, the ASEAN Community, at the turn of the new year, which is expected to lead the region to a new stage of integration and growth.
The 10 members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) officially launched the community on Thursday, forming a bloc of 600 million people sharing a political, security and economic roof.
With a total GDP of nearly 2.6 trillion U.S. dollars, the seventh globally, the community aims to create a competitive single market with free flow of goods, services, investment capital and skilled labor. It is expected to grow into the world’s fourth biggest economy by 2030, according to media reports.[…] The Chinese Foreign Ministry welcomed the establishment of the community, calling it a “significant milestone” in ASEAN’s integration.” –Xinhua, January 2, 2016…
- U.S. President Barack Obama will host leaders from ASEAN at an ”unprecedented” US–ASEAN Summit in Rancho Mirage, California on February 15 and 16, 2016 the White House said.
- Kyrgyzstan’s entry into China-initiated multilateral bank, the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), will help Kyrgyzstan to develop infrastructure and contribute to the country’s sustainable economic development, the press service of the Kyrgyz Economy Ministry said on December 29, 2015. –timesca.com/news
History of the ASEAN