Am I the first to categorize this century as the “Century of LOST TRUST“?
Perhaps, however this shift in consciousness and mass awakening is a “GOOD” thing.
Perhaps you have heard of a Chaplain named “Lindsey Williams” from his many audio recordings.
I will not insert a categorization of him, because they would be negative, however he does sell DVDs repeating what his anonymous “elite friends” tell him…
In Lindsey Williams’ most recent DVD being sold, he said:
Regarding the financial collapse, it did not happen as the elite expected. Lindsey believes it did not happen because of Divine action. This delay will result in a more severe financial reset when it does happen.
The internet is blazing with reports of distrust in institutions and their mass deceptions.
Many individuals distrust the mainstream mass media news, and viewership has declined sharply.
I see that as part of a worldwide Mass Awakening.
Individual investors are leaving Wall Street and the globalists’ Exchange Markets.
The Trillions of Dollars traded are mostly institutional investors with super-computer algorithms.
Pension and insurance funds have to earn interest…
What I see from past events is that the elite do not stop, for example:
After the failed attempt for the league of nations, another world war and voila!
The united nations is founded.
My guess is that the current elite-globalists will not abandon their plans, trade agreements, and treaties until they are removed and their institutions no longer function.
Below is some recent evidence of growing Distrust:
America has a problem with trust, and it’s getting worse
- Edward J. Waitzer: Many institutional long-term investors are often biased … This bias is exacerbated by a distrust of corporate boards and management, bred, …
Playing the long game | Financial Post.
- “Wall Street bank stocks are plunging and the potential for a mega Wall Street bank to implode has risen dramatically from the shrinkage in the buffer of equity capital. Trillions of dollars more in derivatives exist today on bank balance sheets than were there in 2008 and the public has no clarity on whom the counterparties to this risk are. Investors are voting with their feet and stampeding out of all mega banks.”
Wall Street On Parade ¦ No One Wants to Be Fed Chair Janet Yellen This Week
- Forty-six year old Anita Tarver echoes the feeling of distrust. “Politics is really hard, you just can’t trust it.”
Why Many Americans Trust No Major Institution to Improve Their
- the new 2016 Edelman Global Trust Barometer, which for the past 15 years has measured people’s levels of trust in key institutions, including business. Those trust levels have declined over the years to the point where about half of those surveyed annually generally distrust business.
See: Trust in Boards: A Leading Indicator of Performance
- Most of them have become deeply distrustful — distrustful of government, distrustful … After all, people discovered in the financial crisis that every major institution … aren’t trusted, you can’t sell products, hire people or attract or keep investors.
America has a problem with trust, and it’s getting worse – Chicagotribune …