Treat “NEWS” as rumours and unwanted influence.
The NEWS is funded to control the narrative and to…
Manipulate Public Opinion & Policies
George Orwell warned about newspeak and mass deception.
Be aware of how repetitive and popular these news-stories are and how they spread fear and stress worldwide or embrace the socially engineered “new normal”.
Be aware of the trends, and see the patterns.
How institutional governance use some of these stories to move markets, justify new policies, and military deployment campaigns.
Even if you do not follow the msm news, I would still be surprised if you haven’t heard about these:
- Everywhere, it seems like officials are actively preparing for the possibility of war…
- Amazing new technology (A.I., Blockchain, Bots, etc.)…
- The booming markets…
- The mounting debt crisis…
- The escalating threat of war…
This is no accident, it is policy.
- INTERNATIONAL ROBOT EXHIBITION 2017 … The International Robot Exhibition 2017 will be held under the theme, “The Robot Revolution Has Begun –Toward Heart warming Society” with an aspiration to have people and robots coexist and collaborate in order to create a more people-friendly society. Nov.29(wed.)-Dec.2(Sat.),2017 10:00-17:00 Tokyo Big Sight. –biz.nikkan.co.jp
- Maduro Unveils “The Petro”: Venezuela’s Official Cryptocurrency To “Overcome Financial Blockade” … “Venezuela announces the creation of its cryptocurrency, the Petro; this will allow us to move towards new forms of international financing for the economic and social development of the country,” Maduro said during his weekly television program, broadcast on the state channel VTV. –zerohedge.com
- Market history favors stock investors every year, writes Mark Hulbert. 3:49 p.m. Dec. 8, 2017. – Getty Images. Global stocks could make history this month by refusing to fall. –marketwatch.com
- “Jerusalem is Arab! Oh, Trump, You Madman”: Dramatic Photos From “Day Of Rage” Protests Around The World… The global outrage against Trump’s unilateral decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital continued for a second day, and overnight the Muslim world was swept by a wave of deadly protests as millions protested Trump’s announcement in a “day of rage”. As reported earlier, a man was killed and hundreds injured in clashes in the West Bank, while US flags were burned at mass rallies in Iran, Pakistan and elsewhere. –zerohedge.com
- Spotlight: Putin to visit Turkey to discuss Jerusalem crisis, Syria … ANKARA, Dec. 10 (Xinhua)- United States President Donald Trump’s ground shaking announcement on Jerusalem prompted a new wave of rapprochement between Turkey and Russia, and the issue will be high on the agenda during Russian President Vladimir Putin’s visit to Ankara on Dec. 11. The Russian leader … –news.xinhuanet.com
- North Korea calls war inevitable as U.S. and South Korea hold war games. North Korea says a nuclear war on the Korean Peninsula has become a matter of when , not if, as it continued to lash out at a massive joint military exercise between the United States and South Korean involving hundreds of advanced warplanes. –japantimes.co.jp
- These 8 Places Around The World Are Actively Preparing For Nuclear War
… Tensions are high in practically every corner of the world but somehow, despite the proliferation of imminent threats, many people are still blithely unaware of the hell that could be unleashed.Due to tensions between the U.S. and North Korea, the world is frantically preparing for the possibility of a nuclear attack. The U.S., China, Russia, North Korea, and South Korea have all shown force with bombers and destroyers, and it seems that it will only be a matter of time before one incident sparks a cascading explosion.The governments of these 8 places are making preparations,… –zerohedge.com
That should be enough of current headlines to see a pattern and fuel further research into the scripted policies to come from governing institutions.
Hint, follow the money trails.
The script includes industrial revolution, disruptions, national emergencies/war, and new policies…
During crises or state of unrest, policy makers can enforce drastic rules.
Thus, what appears to be chaos and insane activities destabilizing regions is actually an opportunity for cunning strategists wishing tighter control over the populous.
It is not an accident, it is policy.
The very essence of the banking system.
To make us all slaves to debt.
Those who control the debt, control everything.
Title: The Essence Of The Banking Industry…
Posted 13 Sep 2009 by RalleyWolf
What ever you do, please think for yourself, independently of the mainstream conventions and their narratives.
Have a joyful day, everyday.